Wisconsin Home Unis

lets_go_red

So I went to Camp Randal todayto watch the game, and what do you know...the badgers are wearing red jerseys and red pants. I don't think they have done this for a while, although it has been done before. But in NCAA 08 those are their default homes...anyone know if they are making the switch to all red...I hope not, I love the red over whites!

brewerssig.jpg

51590wr1.jpg

UW football: Henry and Co. make name for themselves

Adam Mertz ? 9/01/2007 9:54 pm

FASHION STATEMENT

The Badgers donned red pants in addition to their customary home red jersey tops -- a departure from the fashion of the Barry Alvarez era, when white pants were worn at home.

Badgers coach Bret Bielema said he wanted this team to think about establishing its own identity, and the jersey switch was a statement to that effect.

"I told the team, you guys have to make your own identity, establish who you are," Bielema recalled.

Bielema surprised the team with the change on Thursday, and noted that he didn't even warn Alvarez -- now the athletic director at Wisconsin.

"I was worried what the repercussions were going to be, but I got a handshake before the game, so all must be well," Bielema said.

How did the players receive them? Tight end Travis Beckum, known for his distinctive postgame fashion, gave the red pants a thumbs-up. As did linebacker Jonathan Casillas. "It's a good look," he said.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

At first I thought they looked like blood clots... but by the end of the game it didn't bother me at all.

They can rock 'em all year long if they keep playing like they did today...

Based on the picture in this thread, the red on red gives UW a sluggish, unappealing look, as most monochromes do in my opinion.

I mind this less than I mind the all-white look. Which makes me wonder what they'll be wearing on the road. Based on media reports, the players were certainly excited, though I'll be damned if I know why.

Packers-2.png

Based on the picture in this thread, the red on red gives UW a sluggish, unappealing look, as most monochromes do in my opinion.

I mind this less than I mind the all-white look. Which makes me wonder what they'll be wearing on the road. Based on media reports, the players were certainly excited, though I'll be damned if I know why.

Packers-2.png

Reminds me of AZ Cardinals from a couple years back.

I like it.

You mean that game (the last of their season before the uniform change) when some guy (whoever #89 was at that time) caught a last-second touchdown to knock the Minnesota Vikings out of the playoffs? Yeah...I remember that set, too...not to mention the replays of that play when #89's own teammate damn near ripped his head off trying to jump on him and brought him to the ground by his facemask.

Yep...I remember that. I bet you PANTONE does, too...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I like it.

You mean that game (the last of their season before the uniform change) when some guy (whoever #89 was at that time) caught a last-second touchdown to knock the Minnesota Vikings out of the playoffs? Yeah...I remember that set, too...not to mention the replays of that play when #89's own teammate damn near ripped his head off trying to jump on him and brought him to the ground by his facemask.

yeah, Nate Poole...shoot, Green Bay gave dude a key to the city

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like it.

You know what...I remember that. Daggone...they sho' did, didn't they?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

I like it.

You know what...I remember that. Daggone...they sho' did, didn't they?

Archived