Afl's carolina cobras unveil new uniforms

nitroseed

I definitely see what you're talking about.

As much as I like the Broncos jerseys, I wish other teams would stop using the "batwing" style jersey. They seem to be over-used. And I don't think it works most of the time.

*coughs RIPOFF*  oh sorry.  Shoot why don't they just shadow their numbers, put white and black stripes on the arms, and sign TO!  Brutal.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Thier old uniforms were great!  I just don't understand this at all.  It's not that the new ones are not good looking, it's just that the prior ones were even better.  I guess given the lack of success Carolina has had in AFL, this is the kind of superficial change they hope will spark some kind of psychological turnaround.

Sorry if I'm late to the party with this assessment.

But that logo blows too.

So many logos , especially with animals, are drawn with the "pictionary-style" my mind's eye already knows what a cobra looks like mentality. Nice cross hatching moron.

Oh and besides ripping off the Niners, they've implemented the all too rare 5" TV numerals like Ohio State.  Yuck.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I think AFL teams are taking a step in the direction of classier, more professional looking logos and uniforms, as we have seem with the Force, the VooDoo, and now the Cobras, i think alot of other teams will be doing the same...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Y'know, now that I've seen what their old setup looked like, I'd say the gold helmets are a good touch.  The stripes that look like five hundred other teams though, those have to go.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived