NHL Player / Team Cars For NASCAR Racing 4

burgess

I have recently been working on starting a NHL to NASCAR crossover series in the form of team / player - themed cars. I plan on doing one for every NHL team, and I have three done so far.

Here is Thomas Vanek's #26, from the Buffalo Sabres:

buf26vaneksy7.png

Here is Rick Nash's #61, from the Columbus Blue Jackets:

cbj61nashxf9.png

Here is mantle's request, an Anaheim J-S Giguere, in the old colors / logos:

ana35gigueretl3.png

The team logos were obtained from here (SportsLogos.net). I Googled for the sponsor logos (HSBC, Nationwide Insurance). The team lettering and numbering is from Roger Clemente's set. Image-editing programs used are: Microsoft Paint, the GIMP, and NASCAR Racing 4's in-game car editor.

So - questions, comments, and possibly requests? If you've got a request, please leave the name of the player, the team, and the make of the car (Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge). I am not able to do Toyota at this time.

Thanks!

Those are sweet, excellent work i might sound like a noob for this but, why is there 19 70 on the back of Vanek?

Because 1970 is the year the Buffalo Sabres entered the National Hockey League. The Vancouver one will have the same thing on the back, except in Canucks numbering.

When painting a racecar, always remember: You can have all the cool stripes and swooshes you want, but the NUMBER is what makes the paint scheme. The NUMBER is the most important piece to the puzzle. Start with the NUMBER, and move outward.

SigReflect.png

When painting a racecar, always remember: You can have all the cool stripes and swooshes you want, but the NUMBER is what makes the paint scheme. The NUMBER is the most important piece to the puzzle. Start with the NUMBER, and move outward.

SigReflect.png

DUUUUDDE!!!! Those are fetchin' sweet! Those would look awesome on the track. A++++++ work!

I do have one request - J.S. Giguere for the Ducks with thier original logos and colors please. Thanks!

I just finished the Giguere car. Have a look and tell me what you think!

Of the thousands of cars and trucks I've painted for various forms of the Nascar Racing games, I've never started with the number and moved outward. I always start with the scheme and incorporated the number into the scheme. What you need to do is make the number readable, which is why I hate Tony Stewart's orange number on an orange roof.

Man these are really cool. Could you do #19 Dodge Andy MacDonald Ducks one with this logo and colors: anahiem.jpg

and a #3 Dion Phaneuf Chevy with this logo and colors: cgyflaminhorse.gif

So, Phanuef with the Fortune City logo?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived