Bringing the "RBK EDGE" to the CHL

josh_cat_eyes

I am doing a CHL league concept to bring the RBK "EDGE" to JR. Hockey. I would do every team but there is WAY to many teams in the CHL to do all of them. I have decided to do 4-5 from each league (WHL, OHL and QMJHL) but thats where you guys come in. I have already started the moncton wildcats and I am thinking of Drummondville, Val-d'Or, Rouyn-Noranda, and Lewiston for the QMJHL. What teams do you guys think I should do for the other leagues and what do you guys think of the teams I have picked for the QMJHL? I will post each team as I finnish them in this thread aswell.

Moncton Wildcats Home

Moncton Wildcats Road

Lewiston Maineiacs Home

Lewiston Maineiacs Road

Rouyn-Noranada Huskies Home

Rouyn-Noranada Huskies Road

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Yeah on the lewiston on the M on the blue jersey looked weird cause there is alot of blue on that logo. As for the wildcats one...well kinda the same thing. There is alot of red around the logo and therefore on the red jersey it looked kinda weird.

Anyway my next team will be the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I dont feel like I am gettin very much feedback or anything from this set. It would be nice to hear what people think about them. Anyway here is my next team the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies:

Rouyn-NoranadaHuskies7.png

Rouyn-NoranadaHuskies3.png

My next team will be the Drummondville Voltigeurs.

I have the Lewiston Maineiacs ones done now:

LewistonMaineiacs.png

LewistonMaineiacsDark.png

C&C on everything.

Looks good, but really, you can't go wrong with their colours and logo...

Speaking of which, shouldn't you not use the new V logo?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

LewistonMaineiacs.png

LewistonMaineiacsDark.png

C&C on everything.

Looks good, but really, you can't go wrong with their colours and logo...

Speaking of which, shouldn't you not use the new V logo?

Man I didn't even see the "V" logo until now. Its just an anniversary logo though right so all it would be is a patch anyway.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Also school has started so I may be a while with the next set of jerseys. Anyway have any final requests before I move to the OHL?

LewistonMaineiacs.png

C&C on everything.

I love that logo...

"Kellogg's Crackberries! Now with twice the crack!"

My only suggestion on these would be to trim the dark numbers in white instead of silver, and to trim the name in white as well--right now they might be hard to read from a distance. You may want to try orange trim on the numbers on the white as well.

Otherwise, these are nice!

I'd love to see what you'd do with my team, the Chicoutimi Saguenéens ! They've got one of the classiest uni's in hockey, so that might be a hard job for you :P

Anyway why not try it ? They are comming out with an alternate in 08-09 so why not start with maybe a preview of what they'll do...who knows

20051287254sag_lbr_1_08122005.jpg

Archived