Signatures

patsox

Logos still look extremley pixelated....

How can I make them so they do not get like that?

469761052_6f055c51e9.jpg

Work on improving your skills instead of acting like a kitten and rushing between every shiny pretty idea that comes to mind and doing them all half-assed.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

DenverBroncos.png

DetroitLions.png

GreenBayPackers.png

Again, you're rushing your work and still providing us with pixelated images. Please do not post another sig, unless the images are clear and crisp. Thank you.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

these are sloppy. it took me 5 minutes to find small nfl logos for every team

rite here Small NFL logos

yes they are not as small as the size your sigs are but if you shrink these they will be less pixelated.

You can always enlarge the sig to fit the full logo. Please make cleaner work

Better yet, just use the logos at the top of the page, they are pretty close to the size of the sig.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

469761052_6f055c51e9.jpg

Work on improving your skills instead of acting like a kitten and rushing between every shiny pretty idea that comes to mind and doing them all half-assed.

You'd think with a job at CVS Pharmacy, a position on the varsity soccer team, TP-ing houses and a full load of classes, one would be too busy to spend time on the computer, sloppily creating every idea that came to mind...

Once again, I am amazed.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

469761052_6f055c51e9.jpg

You'd think with a job at CVS Pharmacy, a position on the varsity soccer team, TP-ing houses and a full load of classes, one would be too busy to spend time on the computer, sloppily creating every idea that came to mind...

Once again, I am amazed.

Well, soccer practice is over, I'm only working on Saturday, TP-ing was last night, and it's the second day of school so I have no homework.

The logos are getting better, nice work. I would next work on trying to find a different font. Maybe make the sigs slightly larger to accomidate the team's font or something. Also, try to make the concepts a rectangle; they still look kinda sloopy with the bottom right edge cut off.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The logos are getting better, nice work. I would next work on trying to find a different font. Maybe make the sigs slightly larger to accomidate the team's font or something. Also, try to make the concepts a rectangle; they still look kinda sloopy with the bottom right edge cut off.

the font still bothers me :shocked:

Archived