BucsBoy02

Jaguars... what if

That 2018 away set is amazing.

Did you change the gold color on the 2018 set compared to what they have now?

Yeah I lightend it up a bit.

I really like it. I wish the Jags would do that now.

That 2018 away set is amazing.

Did you change the gold color on the 2018 set compared to what they have now?

Yeah I lightend it up a bit.

I really like it. I wish the Jags would do that now.

Personally I like the current ones better. In High-Def, I imagine that teams would like to display the brighter and more vibrant colors than that, which actually looks "dimmer" than lighter.

Overall good idea, but obviously restricted by expansion teams past the 1970s. Otherwise, some teams (like the Packers) would be the same in the past as those that they actually used.

the 2017 set home & away are awesome , I like the black pants also with the home with sidewiding striping i just hope they had like some kinda stripes to the helmet or the something .

Great idea! I always try to take teams with what I deem to be "fad" logos, and recreate a timeless logo when I do concepts. It's a great idea to go one step further and actually go back and throw out what-ifs. I may have to do some hockey ones!

I like the lighter 2018 gold color. Fun prediction as to what the future may hold for styling and coloring.

I dig that first set... they should be in that NOW...

I like the new set I think that would be great , I just would wonder if they would add another color to the setup , like silver like there was in 93 & 94 or some new color to spark live into it .