Dallas Stars

Krona

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. It's MODANO not MADANO

2. Ditch the S T A R S text in the logo, it doesn't look right at all.

3. Change the goldish coloring for the away sweater. it just doesnt mix.

4. Try building on the logo you have for the Stars. I know it is hard to come up with something unique but I think youre on the right track, just get too Texas Rangers.

I actually had an idea fairly similar to this but never got around to doing much with it. I do like the idea though, but as others mentioned, I'm not big on how the letters circle the star...the 2 "S" right next to each other looks a bit odd...in terms of originality though, I'm diggin' it.

I would use the third tweaked logo with nothing in the star. Also, on the home jerseys, I'd try swapping the gold and white...then you'd have an exact copy of the road, only with the green and white reversed. That said, this is a good concept with the potential to become great!

While I like the way the stripe cuts through the middle of the back number, I think it puts the logo and the stripe a bit too high up the chest. The Habs have their stripe at a good level on the chest, and it goes through the lower half of the number. My .02.

thanks for all the comments guys. I have some new ideas that I'm gonna work on as soon as ibreak free from the shackles of work. I want to finish this template off with shorts, helmets, socks, etc. as well as cleaning up that logo

Archived