Dallas Stars

Krona

suggestion. replace the top line of the outer circle with "DALLAS" and the bottom with "STARS" and see how that works. other than that i LOVE the idea you have here and would love to see it with an im proved logo.

Yea I second that. Sounds like a good idea.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A2.

I really like the look of the script on the logo, so the 1s are out. Personally, the plain star looks too simple so "B" is out. And hte Lines in the "3"s plus the stars, plus the script make it look too busy IMO.

But I REALLY REALLY like this! GREAT WORK!

For me it's between B2 and B3. Either one is great. I also agree about making the numbers on the road jersey green with gold outline. these have a sort of western texas feel to it which is something new to a stars design. I really like it.

Great - no, let me emphasize - GREAT job on these.

The Stars had a great design, with the borrowed All-Star Game template from years back. And they absolutely whiffed with what they're going with this season. Like a bad college hockey rip-off. Any semblance of a connection to the team that left Minnesota in the early '90s is gone along with the color green, which is sad. It's not 1988; black isn't the marketing savior it used to be, fellas...

But your concept is spot-on. For my money, here's my idea. Go back to the first body design, with the Canadiens-style horizontal striping at the chest. Use the name/number font from that first iteration as well - very US Men's soccer team from a few years back. Plus, the Red Sox numbers aren't working for me on the Stars' sweater. Slap crest concept A3 on that original uniform design. Save. Walk away. Pat yourself on the back for nailing this concept.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

These are all really great and i think you have nailed what a re-design for the stars could look like as there current logo i sone of my least favourite in the NHL ...

Just a few what ifs for you ... Any way to use black in the design ? and also a possible redesign of the current shoulder patch with the new colours and design ?

Great - no, let me emphasize - GREAT job on these.

The Stars had a great design, with the borrowed All-Star Game template from years back. And they absolutely whiffed with what they're going with this season. Like a bad college hockey rip-off. Any semblance of a connection to the team that left Minnesota in the early '90s is gone along with the color green, which is sad. It's not 1988; black isn't the marketing savior it used to be, fellas...

But your concept is spot-on. For my money, here's my idea. Go back to the first body design, with the Canadiens-style horizontal striping at the chest. Use the name/number font from that first iteration as well - very US Men's soccer team from a few years back. Plus, the Red Sox numbers aren't working for me on the Stars' sweater. Slap crest concept A3 on that original uniform design. Save. Walk away. Pat yourself on the back for nailing this concept.

I Second that ; espically about the jersys and A3

Archived