Feb. 2004 webdav identity & naming challenge

webdav

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure your logo will look awesome, especially with Nitro on the case.

I'm just having him vectorize it, but thanks anyway. I e-mailed him my design to vectorize but haven't heard from him in a while.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Guys -

I've recieved two entries already. But a reminder, take your time, i want the ten best entries possible.

Tweak!! Make these the best you can. Work on it hard. As evidenced elsewhere on the board - a concept can evolve for years - but you only have a month or so. Make the most of it!

:)

Well, I submitted mine already, and I'm happy with it. I don't think that working on it for a whole month is going to radically change the look and feel I was going for, and hopefully I make the top 10 :)

Not to sound full of myself, but once I have my concept down, it doesn't take me long to output my design (then again, I am art director for myself). I am a faster production artist than conceptual designer, and usually my concepts take longer to fabricate than the outputs.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

that...doesnt bode well for the first two entries :D

No, not putting down either of the first two. Just reminding people to take their time, it's not the first 10 entries recieved that I'll take, it's the best ten.

I'm sure your logo will look awesome, especially with Nitro on the case.

I'm just having him vectorize it, but thanks anyway. I e-mailed him my design to vectorize but haven't heard from him in a while.

Hey vic, I just thought of something. You asked me earlier about how to upload .ai files, plus you sent me your work in an .ai file, right, which I'd assume means you have Illustrator, right? My offer was mainly to people who DON'T have Illustrator because they can't put their work into the vector template. What did you want me to do with your work exactly?

Photoshop rasterizes the image before I start working. I don't have Illustrator. Geocities wouldn't let me upload .ai (which is just paths to Illustrator for me) & I couldn't make a .gif file for it (why, I don't know).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I got my idea ready, its looking pretty good...but well we will see. It's going to be an interesting contest, especially for me because its my first one!

RTich, what can I say, being 15 well 16 now heh I really am the only one in my grade hell school who probably enjoys this music. Its good in a way and well also bad...but hey, I enjoy it. Plus for my b-day (today) im getting How To Be A Zillionaire as one of my gifts so im looking foward to that! P.S. you gotta make something for the challenge, your work is awsome!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I actually use Microsoft PowerPoint to make logos and stuff.  I saved the files for this challenge as Enhanced Windows Metafile format, so they should still be in vector form.  Would anybody with Illustrator be able to convert them over to .ai format?  Thanks!

I got a good name its original... a bit of a mouthful unfortnately but so is Knickerbockers... and I think it should be ok if i can get sometime to work on it... damn paying jobs are taking away my fun... too bad im not as a good as nitro...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived