NFL stadium parking

Hat Boy

Lambeau is $25 this year. I park in the front yard of a house whose back yard borders the parking lot at Lambeau. Same price, but it's a lot quicker exiting the yard than it is the parking lot. You can park for as little as $5 within a mile of the stadium, free if you know which places won't ticket/tow you.

I've never been to an Eagles games, but it's all one big parking are in Philly. Unless parking charges are different for the Eagles, it's been $10 for Phillies games. Perhaps it's gone up for them as well though.

In Baltimore, I half-remember it being $20, although I generally park in a garage that's like $6. Actually, last time I went to an Orioles games, I didn't even pay to park in the garage(the machine kept saying no balance due). I don't know how it worked, but I'm not complaining.

For the Saints games, I'm pretty sure the roughly 5,000 space Superdome parking garage is already allotted or purchased by season ticket holders at some flat rate for the whole season. As the 'dome is right on the edge of downtown, there's plenty of other lots and office building garages open for parking, usually at rates between $10 and $20.

I'm a cheapskate when it comes to parking; I like to park a few blocks away on-street (on the downtown side), as metered spaces are free on Sundays. On the several-block walk to the game, there's a few bars/pubs that we make the rounds of; some locations will have an outdoor bar set up with a DJ and sound system, grill food, etc. Good times, but definitely not the traditional parking lot tailgating scene. (I prefer to do that on sunny Saturday afternoons, under the oaks, before nighttime LSU games)

The Patriots raised the fee for parking in the Gillette Stadium lot to $40 this year. I heard that parking in Philadelphia is $15 (I have no way to confirm this).

What do other NFL teams charge for parking??

It's $20 (at least in the city-owned lots.)

The Jets had it at $15 and $25 for pre-paid passes in a closer lot...

Now with the new stadium construction, the passes are more expensive, IDK how much yet...and parking miles away with awful shuttle service is probably still going to be mega expensive---and a nightmare---with nowhere to tailgate to boot....it's going to be hard for the next 3 years....

I don't know about the lots owned by the Falcons (if they have any lots), but the prime tailgating lot pulls in like $50 per car on game days.

That's why Falcons games are one of the few times I'll endure MARTA. My experience is that MARTA pretty much blows but you can't beat being delivered right to the Georgia Dome.

title-marta.jpg

Archived