Ohio State Football

sonny

This is my first concept. It looks horrible, but you get the idea of what I'm trying to do here.

I incorperated the gray back into the sleeves of the Ohio State jerseys, mimicking the helmet stripe. if anybody more skilled than me at concepts (mainly everybody else on the planet) would like to try their hand at this, I give full permission to hijack this thread.

redjersey.jpg

whitejersey.jpg

C&C welcome, but this is as good as it gets for me. :cry:

I'll hijack it alright............buried six feet under Michigan's demise by Appalachian State.....in the graveyard.

Where in the NoVA do you reside?

That's probably a better question for a PM than the Concepts thread, don't you think?

That's probably a better question for a mod to ask, don't you think?

I'll hijack it alright............buried six feet under Michigan's demise by Appalachian State.....in the graveyard.

That's probably a better question for a PM than the Concepts thread, don't you think?

That's probably a better question for your mom to ask, don't you think?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. ^_^

(POSTERS NOTE: I'm sure Mrs. R. is a very nice lady and that wasn't intended at her in particular.)

philly.png

That's probably a better question for your mom to ask, don't you think?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. ^_^

(POSTERS NOTE: I'm sure Mrs. R. is a very nice lady and that wasn't intended at her in particular.)

Oh Snap!

Anyways, I really like this update, and your MS Paint skills are pretty good.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Hmmm....that's not sketchy and totally unrelated.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Yeah, I pretty much regretted putting these up right after I did them. But, you wouldn't know me if I walked down the street so I thought what the heck.

Anyway, the concept and not the execution is what I was really trying to gauge people's initial thoughts. so what do you guys think?

Yeah, I pretty much regretted putting these up right after I did them. But, you wouldn't know me if I walked down the street so I thought what the heck.

Anyway, the concept and not the execution is what I was really trying to gauge people's initial thoughts. so what do you guys think?

Doesn't really add much IMO, what does the black match? Their shoes? And the little bit of black in the Ohio State logo on the neck.

Hmmm....that's not sketchy and totally unrelated.

No kidding, the person has gotta be 12 or something.

ok, the easiest way to bring the grey back to the Scarlet jeresy is use the same stiping pattern that we use in the white uni's. i dont want a ton of grey put in the scarlet uni's. just a bit would me a ton of difference.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

ok, the easiest way to bring the grey back to the Scarlet jeresy is use the same stiping pattern that we use in the white uni's. i dont want a ton of guy put in the scarlet uni's just a bit would me a ton of difference.

Wow...the dangers of drinking and typing have never been more apparent. Or are you not as seem as you drunk to be?

Archived