Redskins Helmet Concept

rtrich11

i absolutley love the logo style. Might work best on the maroon helmet, but this way it has the same feel as the current logo, without being too similar to what FSU currently uses, and is out with the Anti-PC Indian head logo. Obviously the "Redskins" nickname would prolly go with it.

I love the logo! Im not sure about a yellow helmet, but that logo is tight. For all you all saying it looks too much like FSU, i sort of agree. But take a guess what the Redskins wore on thier helmets awhile back, before Lombardi or Gibbs? It was an arrow. So its more Redskins to me than Seminole. Once again, awesome logo!

Thanks for the input, guys. Like I mentioned, that wasn't my first choice for an update. I was just playing with something with yellow. I've got other Redskins logos I've monkeyed with, but this one is just kinda fun. Here it is on burgundy. I hesitate to try gold, just because that would reallly look Florida State.

RedskinsSpearForWeb2.jpg

Nice job. Too bad you didn't do a Fins helmet concept to go with it for this Sunday's game. I honestly want to see somebody summon the cojones to do an original Fins concept that's also plausible (the wild helmet was cool, but it wouldn't ever get onto any football helmet.)

Thanks for the input, guys. Like I mentioned, that wasn't my first choice for an update. I was just playing with something with yellow. I've got other Redskins logos I've monkeyed with, but this one is just kinda fun. Here it is on burgundy. I hesitate to try gold, just because that would reallly look Florida State.

RedskinsSpearForWeb2.jpg

Now THIS is the direction the 'skins should go in. Dare I say you have something timeless here...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived