Will you follow the Rugby World Cup?

Swiss

I'll watch what I can, and then re-enact it on Rugby 08. ^_^

Go the Wallabies.

I just, er, "got" Rugby 08 for PC. The controls are a bit clunky (especially after scrums) but I'm getting the hang of it. Beat Uruguay 26-10 with England.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Go the Wallabies.

I just, er, "got" Rugby 08 for PC. The controls are a bit clunky (especially after scrums) but I'm getting the hang of it. Beat Uruguay 26-10 with England.

That's about the only way England can beat someone nowadays :P

1zqy8ok.gif

Go the Wallabies.

That's about the only way England can beat someone nowadays :P

I started a Rugby World Cup game with Australia, and I'm on my 10th try of trying to beat them. I know the Springboks are great, but I'm sorry, they're not immune to being tackled, and I know Australia can score. I mean, Consistently going down 24-0 in under 10 minutes after beating everyone (including a 64-7 thrashing of England) seems a bit fishy. But then again, EA Canada developed the game, so we all know what happens when the AI wants to win a match... <_<

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

• 3 weeks later...

Three Lions vs. Springboks? Tasty Final matchup!

Well done Pumas the 3rd place is very good for the future and IRB please include Argentina in the Tri Nations after this performance

A great win with Argentina which proved that the opening win against France is far from a fluke.

I don't think the IRB has anything to do with the Tri-Nations or Six-Nations, but I would like see Argentina in the Tri-Nations... which, of course, would make it the Quad-Nations.... :D

I saw, I came, I left.

After a greatest campaign, the Pumas finished third against all the odds and it's beyond the hottest imagination of the most faithful fans...

Here, a commemorative wallpaper! :)

pumas1280x768hz3.th.jpg

pumas1024x768ov2.th.jpg

pumas800x600xf7.th.jpg

Go Argentina!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

A great win with Argentina which proved that the opening win against France is far from a fluke.

I don't think the IRB has anything to do with the Tri-Nations or Six-Nations, but I would like see Argentina in the Tri-Nations... which, of course, would make it the Quad-Nations.... :D

Considering where most of them play, I'd prefer the 6 Nations become the 7 Nations. Perhaps home games in Spain?

SPRINGBOKS!!

Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika

Maluphakanyisw' uphondo lwayo,

Yizwa imithandazo yethu,

Nkosi sikelela, thina lusapho lwayo.

Morena boloka setjhaba sa heso,

O fedise dintwa la matshwenyeho,

O se boloke, O se boloke setjhaba sa heso,

Setjhaba sa South Afrika - South Afrika.

Uit die blou van onse hemel,

Uit die diepte van ons see,

Oor ons ewige gebergtes,

Waar die kranse antwoord gee,

Sounds the call to come together,

And united we shall stand,

Let us live and strive for freedom,

In South Africa our land.

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

Considering where most of them play, I'd prefer the 6 Nations become the 7 Nations. Perhaps home games in Spain?

There is some talks for the Pumas playing in Belgium or Switzerland.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Ugh.

England was able to control the scrum and set plays on their run, but the Springboks were able to neutralise that. Result: England loss. With that said, that try was fishy. Regardless, great win for the Springboks!

Archived