Any one going to an NFL game or games this season?

DarkJourney

I usually go to a few Browns games. A couple friends and I go down and buy from a (ahem) "broker". Never had a problem. It looks like our first game will be next week vs. Cincinnati. It was just finalized that I am going to the Browns at Patriots game on Oct 7th. My dad has a friend from the Air Force who lives in Middletown (Near Hartford, CT). He is a big Browns fan and was able to buy tickets. THAT is going to be awesome.

Yep - my 6 games at Lambeau (two different sets of season ticket holders blah blah blah), plus on the road at St. Louis on 12/16. I don't think I'm going to any other roadies, and I might go to the two at Lambeau that aren't in my season ticket package, but you never know if my wife might want to go somewhere.

Quick question, how far in advance do you guys buy your tickets? Because a couple of month ago I went to look for Seahakws and they were aready sold out. And If I wanted to buy tickets of scalppers how much would they rip your of.

Quick question, how far in advance do you guys buy your tickets? Because a couple of month ago I went to look for Seahakws and they were aready sold out. And If I wanted to buy tickets of scalppers how much would they rip your of.

Depends on the time of season, matchup, and the team.

I usually get tix from my family/friends who are season ticket holders, so I can't awnser that part of the question except that the Bills still have tickets for the last two games of the season.

Scalpers in Buffalo are pretty reasonable, but I don't know about Seattle. The best advice for buying from scalpers is never take their first offer. If they say $75, say you'll offer $50, then they may settle for $60, don't be afraid to walk away. They need to sell the tickets before the game starts, so they are in a hurry to get rid of them. This leads me right to my next advice. If you aren't afraid of missing the opening kickoff, go to a scalper right after the kickoff. They drop their price significantly right at the start of the game b/c, once again they need to get rid of them.

Good Luck!

in seattle there are scalppers but they dont come cheap. your best bet is ebay, especially if your coming from vancouver.

and lemme tell u. seahawks games are quite the spectacle.

Archived