Minnesota Wild Concept

patsox

MinnesotaWildConceptFinal.png

Here it is. I used red as the primary color, because that is allegedly what they are using. I used the circle logo because I like how it looks. I used a horizontal striping pattern, because I think it somewhat matches the color of the logo. Constructive criticism would be appreciated.

UPDATE:

MinnesotaWildConceptFinal2.png

Added outline on yoke/added sleeve stripe.

Although it is kinda plain I would be able to live with this. I like the logos that you picked for it aswell. Perhaps you can add a back on it so we can see the number, nameplate ect. Also congrad on making it not as sloppy as some of your other concepts. I would also probably have to say this is your best concept to date but thats not to say you cant make better ones.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this...

...and totally redeem yourself!

This is your best concept yet. Other than the terrible wordmark on the shoulders, these are great--I'd be much happier if they wore these instead of their new ones. Really good work, man!

Well, look who went and got mature-er...

The striping you used, while un-original and very conservative, will always work. This is no exception. Very nice. I would have liked to see the landscape head logo on the shoulders. It would match the overall feel a bit more.

See, guys, told ya he'd improve... ;)

Good work, Patsox.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I am no fan of the circle logo.

But this is a pretty solid concept. I still think a green jersey for the Wild makes sense--especially since there are no green jerseys in the NHL now (and the MN NHL history is dominated by green and then destoyed by, ironically, Norm Green, but I digress). But this takes the wild circle logo fad, and cleans the jerseys up a great deal and makes them match. I would take this over what they have. However, considering you use the circle logo, which marginalizes the head logo, I'd throw the head logo on the shoulders rather than the "WILD" patch.

Nice work, overall.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

well this shoots my theory that Patsox redesigned my islanders. (the person who redesigned them are #1 on my :censored: list)

This may actually be the first time, i prefer a patsox design over what the current team has. This is really good. That is close to what the wild should look like.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived