Sign in to follow this  
patsox

Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

TBLightning-1.png

Alright...I decided on blue because it seems to be more popular than the black jersey. I used the current crest, because although it isn't great, I believe it is better than the previous logo. I chose the striping pattern, because of the fact that Tampa Bay's logo and history isn't really a traditional one IMO. For that reason, I went with something more modern. Constructive Criticism appreciated.

I like where you're going with this, but its messy and the logo is REALLY small.

I don't like it at all...

-logo too small

-way too plain

-the stripes are messy and might as well be piping-

-and you have the older primary logo on the shoulder...that's like the bruins having their new 'B' logo on the chest while they have the older on on the shoulders...

I dont like them, hell their current set that they just revealed is better than that.

Also, why is the bottom of the lightning bolt cut off? cmon now, theres no excuse for that.

Wow, I think that you've spent enough time on the "NHL unis in 07-08" thread to know that most people on this board do NOT like useless piping. This concept is very messy, looks like it took 5 minutes. Spend some more time on your jerseys, like the recent Wild concept. If is looks clean, you're more likely to get good C+C.