Miami Dolphins Concept

AAO

Wow, overall I like this. A few things, though.

1) The M&M font ain't working, use the standard M.

2) The butt wordmark is a no-go. Besides making the back of the pants look crowded, drawing attention to a man's ass is never a good thing when the only other people around are also men.

3) As noted by others, I'd like to see the shoulder stripes adjusted.

4) The pants stripes are awkward, I'd suggest shifting the front of the stripes back some so they're more towards the side of the legs and moving the flair up some so that it meets higher up on the back.

5) I would suggest putting in white sanitaries, since that's an NFL rule. The socks on both the home and away should be white with a single thick stripe being either white or aqua, depending on the pants (blue for aqua pants and aqua for white pants.)

6) I'd like to see all possible combinations (yes, that means monochromes) and also I'd like to see some alternates (gray, probably, since half the Miami fans I've ever talked to hate the oranges and all despise the idea of blue alternates.)

I'd like to see a revised edition based on this list, since I think the unis would kick ass.

cttdolphins2.png

Sorry, it just doesn't work on any level, for the reasons suggested.

Changing the angle of the Dolphin makes him look more like he's falling than jumping. Not exactly the impression you want a logo to give (no matter how closely it reflects the team's performance).

Looks too much like the other Miami football team, which to me is a bad thing. Also those numbers are too busy, they remind me of the Nationals.

I like the jewel numbers myself. I think that maybe the orange outline isn't necessary, but other than that they're great. As for the similarities to the U, I think it's appropriate given that they'll be sharing a stadium next year.

cttdolphins2.png

GN: I don't think the Fins could do that after it was made painfully clear that the Stadium's logo has nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins. After all, Dolphin stadium is the present host of four different team and will add a 5th when Miami U moves in. Also, I think most Fins fans would do of apoplexy if the team actually tried it.

cttdolphins2.png

• 6 years later...

Love the concept jersey design. In my opinion, this should had been the new jersey's modifications for 2013, not the current ones.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Archived