St. Louis Rams

The Rams wore white pants today against Carolina. Ive seen them in white maybe once before. anyone know if this a permanent move,white with white or was it a one game thing?

Sadly, this is the same kind of faulty intelligence that led to the invasion of Iraq... :blink:

sadly this is the same kind of remark that makes you seem like a jerk.

the guy made a mistake but in the process started a thread about the ram's uniform in general.

The Rams wore white pants today against Carolina. Ive seen them in white maybe once before. anyone know if this a permanent move,white with white or was it a one game thing?

So that's why they played like crap....

No, they've done it before, and usually with poor results. This was rumored to be in the offing IIRC, but I hope the Rams burn them after this week.

Yeah....let's go with the pants. :D

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Everyone that says "oh they dont win in those" is full of it. A uniform isnt going to change your teams performance. Its all in your head.

No, it's pretty much a proven fact, the Rams don't win when they don't wear gold pants.

Hell they should scrap what they wear know and go back to wearing what they won the Super Bowl with. I liked those.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Everyone that says "oh they dont win in those" is full of it. A uniform isnt going to change your teams performance. Its all in your head.

Correction...it's all in their heads.

Non-gold pants=associated with losing=losing effort by Rams players.

Usually these stupid initiatives are spearheaded by Steven Jackson anyway...he needs to pay more attention on his job and less on what he looks like.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Gee...and all this time I thought the Rams lost that game because Carolina was the better team.

Which is why they had Carolina on the ropes at the start of the 3rd Quarter, then the conservative play calling costs them the game.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

:wacko: Ok. Go with that.

Back on topic, I think they should go with the Fearsome Foursome set they used to wear.

those arent the rams. those were colts knockoffs. i want the old look (given they somewhat matched the helmets/jerseys):

rams-90s.jpg

and an occasional throwback from the NFLs 75th, when they last wore white pants:

rams-throwbacks.jpg

Sadly, this is the same kind of faulty intelligence that led to the invasion of Iraq... :blink:

sadly this is the same kind of remark that makes you seem like a jerk.

the guy made a mistake but in the process started a thread about the ram's uniform in general.

Sorry you're so offended by my post, but I thought it was both humorous and annoying for someone to post about a team's uniform and then say they didn't even watch the game! ^_^

Oh, and I've been to Iraq too, so I can say that!

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived