Chad Johnson wearing black chinstrap in pre-game

Bucky

He probably won't do it in the game, just because a chinstrap that no one will see is not worth paying money for, but I enjoy Chad Johnson and I think that he should be the player that the NFL markets. The recent ad series of goody too shoes players called "This is the NFL" is the polar opposite of the Pacman Jones and Micheal Vick. The NFL needs to market guys like Chad Johnson and Donovan McNabb, who have fun playing football. Sure Johnson might break the rules, but who is he hurting? VIVA OCHO CINCO

I'm a fan of Chad Johnson, he's someone kids can look up to and say hey he's a funny guy and not a prick like say you know, another WR that plays for the Cowboys that tried to kill himself then said he didn't and alienates everyone on the teams he's played on and is just an overall jerk...

NFL is already boring as hell, not even naked cheerleaders can get me to keep my eyes open for the entire game anymore.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Am I the only one how's sick of this showboat ?!

.... consider "Pacman" Jones and Michael Vick.... point is, I would rather hear about someone who's just having fun than someone who get arrested.... again..... and a again...

I saw, I came, I left.

No wonder NFL is a bit of a joke with the criminals and roids and whatever crap that has plagued its stars and what not. When there is a criminal investigation on a player, they hate him, if there is a good guy that jokes around and hurts no one, they hate him...who the hell do you all like then?

Just pure homeristic views on players or what?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived