Could Brady Quinn be starting this Sunday?

Juddley

ESPN has reported that Charlie Frye was traded by the Browns to Seattle for a draft pick. Also, Ken Dorsey is to be re-signed today as well.

here's the link...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3014233

Just sad really, Romeo, come back to the Patriots. Thank you.

This franchise has been poorly run since day 1, maybe Bill Cowher will give them some respect next year.

ESPN has reported that Charlie Frye was traded by the Browns to Seattle for a draft pick. Also, Ken Dorsey is to be re-signed today as well.

here's the link...

This franchise has been poorly run since day 1, maybe Bill Cowher will give them some respect next year.

I'd like to see that...Cowher coming to coach a team he played for would just add another facet to a fun rivalry. Well, used to be fun. :cursing:

here's the link...

I'd like to see that...Cowher coming to coach a team he played for would just add another facet to a fun rivalry. Well, used to be fun. :cursing:

But he didn't play for that team....

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

here's the link...

Bill Cowher played for the Browns from 1980-1982.

Wikipedia is my friend. :D

here's the link...

And that team plays in Baltimore... ^_^

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

here's the link...

And that team plays in Baltimore... ^_^

Not according to the NFL, but let's not be picky.

Let him stay retired. The division is tough enough without the Browns improving.

I really miss the days when playing the teams in orange helmets was almost a guaranteed four wins.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I believe Bill Cowher had one of his first Coaching postions with the browns as well, I believe he was a Defensive Coordinator.

Not positive, but pretty sure.

But yea, I was very happy when I read that on the Browns site. Brady Quinn will hopefully get a chance now.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I believe Bill Cowher had one of his first Coaching postions with the browns as well, I believe he was a Defensive Coordinator.

But yea, I was very happy when I read that on the Browns site. Brady Quinn will hopefully get a chance now.

Not anytime soon if you're lucky. Let him mature a bit, that's what Dorsey's there for. Don't throw him out to the dogs just yet, does Tim Couch ring a bell?

Why? Brady's gonna get knocked around silly. You want to ruin your prize QB like that?

Not anytime soon if you're lucky. Let him mature a bit, that's what Dorsey's there for. Don't throw him out to the dogs just yet, does Tim Couch ring a bell?

like Dorsey is going to do any better with his weak arm. thats been his knock even when he was at the U.

i am sad to see Charlie go. i really thought with some improvements in the O-line. he would do ok. i guess Phil Savage didnt believe so. but then again has there been any O-line improvements? i guess its just a bit easier to have one scapegoat rather then 5.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

like Dorsey is going to do any better with his weak arm. thats been his knock even when he was at the U.

i am sad to see Charlie go. i really thought with some improvements in the O-line. he would do ok. i guess Phil Savage didnt believe so. but then again has there been any O-line improvements? i guess its just a bit easier to have one scapegoat rather then 5.

I think you misunderstood me, I should've been clearer with my statement, my fault.

I was insinuating that Dorsey could help Quinn mature while Anderson starts. Considering the relationship between Dorsey and Quinn, I think it's the best fit right now.

Unfortunetly, like you said, their O-line is a disaster. They have a long way to go to become a contender, and I'm still not totally sold on Quinn. But then again, who cares if I am or not? I'm not a Browns fan, phew. :P

They signed Dorsey to be Quinn's caddy.

Archived