Tweaks at St. Norbert

DrBear

St. Norbert College (D III, Midwest Conference, best known as training camp host for the Packers) has tweaked its logo - the Green Knight has a slightly different stance, and there are new wordmarks and increased use of the fleur-de-lis (which is the helmet insignia in football).

The old:

StNorbertGreenKnights.GIF

The new :

1381810584_94f625a7c6_o.gif1381810540_0640507028_o.gif1381810472_2e909bb113_o.gif

The college is also changing its seal to include its motto and some other tweaks, but I don't have a copy.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Not bad, but I am not fond of the "O" as a shield

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like them alot, especially the knight riding the horse.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I know I'm nit picking, but I'm not a fan of the knight facing left and there's something just a little weird about the way the knight is rendered. It is almost like his chest is sticking out too much. Overall it is a much better modernization, although I like the idea of the interlocking 'n' & 's' on the old logo, especially when its on the shield. Works much better in the old logo.

I applied for a coaching job there a couple years ago and my first thought was "that logo needs updating... STAT!"

Much better than the old one, no doubt. As for the shield/O issue... meh. Could care less. All I know is this is a definite upgrade.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

Archived