These things are neat....

LuvTheNats

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I officially caved... I got a Whopper with Cheese King Size Value Meal (I was mad because my bus never came, so I wanted to kill myself slowly) and a Leinart Cardinals.

Then I caved again and bought 2 AJ Hawk/Packers on the eBay.

What about these McDonald's NBA jerseys? I don't remember those.

I'm torn.

Part of me wants to hunt down a Bills jersey, but the rest of me doesn't want another piece of Chinese-made garbage.

Now a days thats like saying: "Y'know I'd like to go outside, but I don't want to have to breathe air"

You can't get around it. Do what I do with these types of things. Peel off the gold 'Made in China' sticker and give it a good lick to test for lead. If you don't get woozy and/or pass out then you're golden.

Also I think it's weird that Dallas Cowboys' one is blue. Don't they wear their white jerseys like literally all the time? They do at home almost every time they play there (if not every time) and they wear them on the road for "traditional" teams who wear colors at home (like right now, Bears in blue at home, so they're forced to wear white).

Do they ever wear blue?

Also I think it's weird that Dallas Cowboys' one is blue. Don't they wear their white jerseys like literally all the time? They do at home almost every time they play there (if not every time) and they wear them on the road for "traditional" teams who wear colors at home (like right now, Bears in blue at home, so they're forced to wear white).

Do they ever wear blue?

Against The Skins in Washington they do....

Wife making an unexpected BK stop in suburban Baltimore = Alge Crumpler and Jeremy Shockey.

I'm still holding out for a Todd Heap. I don't remember if she said she specifically asked for a Ravens jersey or not, but she definitely didn't receive one.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived