? about the NFL FLEX SCHEDULES

Angel 1680

I'd noticed on the NFL schedules that the SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL schedule is complete.

I'm just wondering that when the flex games begin what is going to happen to the games that was already schedule at 5:30PM like my 49ers vs the Buccaneers?

They will be moved to earlier in the day. Probably to the afternoon game in the NFL doubleheader in San Fran's case.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

NBC has 14 days to "flex" a different game into the Sunday night slot. At least that's how it worked last season. The game originally designated as the Sunday nighter then becomes a day game among the away team network's schedule of regional coverage.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

NBC has 14 days to "flex" a different game into the Sunday night slot. At least that's how it worked last season. The game originally designated as the Sunday nighter then becomes a day game among the away team network's schedule of regional coverage.

Until the end of the season, then it's 7 days instead of 14.

As a stadium employee, I have to say that this flex-schedule thing is the worst idea ever. Just ask anyone who's NYE plans were affected by it last year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Until the end of the season, then it's 7 days instead of 14.

As a stadium employee, I have to say that this flex-schedule thing is the worst idea ever. Just ask anyone who's NYE plans were affected by it last year.

I've never liked the idea of it as a fan, but I can't imagine how frustrating that was for you or any stadium employee.

I don't care for the flex-scheduling either, for pretty much the same reasons as above. Who cares if the originally scheduled game wasn't up to par with what NBC is looking for, just show the game, you never know what will happen. I just have a big feeling that the Niners-Bucs game will not be nationally televised.

Archived