St. Louis Blues Home Alt. Uniform

Eye

Fist concept from me in a while. I don't think the Blues need an alternate uniform, and obviously next year there are no alternates in the NHL, but if they were to make an alternate, this is the way I think they should go. C & C as usual, thanks.

STLBlueshomealt.png

The jersey has WAY to many stripes. Take out the stripe through the middle and it could be a decent concept. Im not feeling the yellow jersey either.

It would be nice for a sunglasses giveaway game...It would look much better with white or old gold as the primary color.

The stripes across the middle take away from the "wings" (or whatever they're called) in the blue note.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I was sort of emulating those Penguins jerseys from the 90's with the chest striping. I chose yellow because a blue or nave colored jersey would be either the same of too similar of a color to the Blues' primary homes right now. I will try to outline the note in white to make it stand out more.

I was sort of emulating those Penguins jerseys from the 90's with the chest striping. I chose yellow because a blue or nave colored jersey would be either the same of too similar of a color to the Blues' primary homes right now. I will try to outline the note in white to make it stand out more.

I thought the stripes were supposed to be musical bars.

I thought the stripes were supposed to be musical bars.

Nah, but that is more creative, so from now on, the stripes will represent musical bars. :D Good catch as far as that goes. Music Appreciation is worth something!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived