Steelers wearing throwbacks

officeglenn

I actually like the unis. And kudos to them for using a colored facemask on throwbacks. Most teams use grey even though they did not wear facemasks back then.

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. Where are Bobby Layne and John Henry Johnson?

Bobby Layne is dead and John Henry Johnson lives outside of Cleveland.

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

i like them alright. you cant really ask for anything like white outlines or yellow pants since its a throwback. on espn radio, they reffered to them as brown jerseys. i cant really think of any black and yellow football teams besides iowa, who wear the same uniforms as the steelers, so its cool to see a different look with those colors. i like the white pants but theyd look better with white jerseys. i like the old white jerseys with the yellow shoulders. i think they were part of the same set.

Weird. My mother's boyfriend is a born-and-bred Pittsburgher, and he said the exact same thing when he wandered in front of the TV and caught the Steelers' throwbacks today. At least yinz are consistent...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Weird. My mother's boyfriend is a born-and-bred Pittsburgher, and he said the exact same thing when he wandered in front of the TV and caught the Steelers' throwbacks today. At least yinz are consistent...

Don't ever use that word in my presence again, Mr... :wacko:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Too bad Buffalo didn't pair up with their throwback/alt. uni. I dislike throwbacks by only one team more and more.

Next week...Detroit at Philly. I am sure Philly will be the only team in the throwbacks...

The Skins are wearing throwbacks next week against the Giants.

I'm be sure to drop it into the conversation if I ever run into you dahntahn, then I'll buy you a pawp.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I'm be sure to drop it into the conversation if I ever run into you dahntahn, then I'll buy you a pawp.

You really askin' for it, ain't you bub??

Well tell you what...why don't you go red up your room...I'm sure it's some stuff in there that needs done. Do before another water main breaks, alright? I hear they're breaking all over Mount Lebanon--er, LEH-bu-LIN. Anyway, after that, go warsh your a$$ and take the "T" into dahntahn. Djeet yet? Okay...head to the deli dahn dere and pick up a chipped ham hoagie and a pop--that is, after you stop by a MAC machine. Hope you get some sar cream on that--oh, and you should try some dippy eggs too, while you're dahn dere. Or maybe you could stop by Gynt Egl to get all that stuff, eh? After that, get on the carline and get on back to your house--you don't happen to stay by Sharteers Crick, do yo?. Aw :censored: I ain't tell you--wondering why all dem pipple were laughin' at you on the T? KENNYWOOD WAS OPEN! I hope you fix that before you get to the Sahside. And be careful...it's a little slippy over by the crick.

There...that enough to satisfy you, (Dave and) buster? What yinz got to say now??? :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Well tell you what...why don't you go red up your room...I'm sure it's some stuff in there that needs done. Do before another water main breaks, alright? I hear they're breaking all over Mount Lebanon--er, LEH-bu-LIN. Anyway, after that, go warsh your a$$ and take the "T" into dahntahn. Djeet yet? Okay...head to the deli dahn dere and pick up a chipped ham hoagie and a pop--that is, after you stop by a MAC machine. Hope you get some sar cream on that--oh, and you should try some dippy eggs too, while you're dahn dere. Or maybe you could stop by Gynt Egl to get all that stuff, eh? After that, get on the carline and get on back to your house--you don't happen to stay by Sharteers Crick, do yo?. Aw :censored: I ain't tell you--wondering why all dem pipple were laughin' at you on the T? KENNYWOOD WAS OPEN! I hope you fix that before you get to the Sahside. And be careful...it's a little slippy over by the crick.

There...that enough to satisfy you, (Dave and) buster? What yinz got to say now??? :D

Yer grammer needs fixed... n'at.

Yer grammer needs fixed... n'at.

My favorite keller is Red. Oh, and something about tennis shoes.

Man, all this Yinzer-ese has made me hungry for Fathead's or a loaf n' taterwich from Fuel & Fuddle.

First of all, the Steelers never PLAYED in a post-season game until the 1970s. In the old days only one team from each Conference made the Championship Game. ONE team! From 1950 until 1965 the Eastern Conference of the NFL was dominated by two teams- the Cleveland Browns and the NY Giants. The Browns won the East in 1950 (their first year in the NFL), 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1964 and 1965. The Giants won in 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962 and 1963. The Philadelphia Eagles won in 1960. The Steelers were a joke for all of those years. It wasn't until an ex-Brown (Chuck Noll) took over and turned them into a winner. And yes, the jerseys yesterday had a Brown(s) or Maroon look to them, especially on the shoulders. Seriously, it looked like that part of the jersey had been bleached by the sun.

Archived