Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

After today, I can say this..

Your FOUR time NFC West champions... Your SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!

You what next year means... Can you say, five time, five time, five time, five time, five time NFC West champion Seattle Seahawks?

Since John Shaw has decided to give Linebaka a mulligan and a mandate for a 3rd season, I cannot disagree...

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with that latest embarrassment, coach Herman Edwards' record reaches a whopping 54-61! Aw, he was so close to reaching .500 before he lost 6 games in a row. There's a lesson here, kids wanting to become GM's: Don't destroy offensive lines, and don't hire coaches based entirely on friendship.

Shame on the Colts for running up the score on those poor, defenseless Ravens. I hope some of those points came from the defense. :P

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Shame on the Colts for running up the score on those poor, defenseless Ravens. I hope some of those points came from the defense. :P

Heh...Peyton's my QB and we're in week one of playoffs. Go nuts, Manning!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

yeah, Tony Dungy should be ashamed of himself. Very unprofessional. ^_^

Not only are the Ravens defenceless, they're also offenceless.

I saw, I came, I left.

Wow. 37 points IN THE FIRST HALF?!?!?!?!

How much of that is the Colts O playing good compared to Baltimore being gassed after giving everything they had and coming up short last week?

Actually it's mainly the Colts playing on a very short field based on the drive chart and multiple Ravens turnovers.

Today, we are all otaku.

Not only are the Ravens defenceless, they're also offenceless.

:lol:

postofday.png

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

So tonight my Saints take on a team led by a QB who was selling insurance at this time last year. Which means he'll probably light up the Saints D for 350 yards and 3 scores before descending back into mediocrity next week. :cursing:

If you think I'm cynical, please see Luke McClown's stats for last week vs. the Saints.

The Saints should mop the Georgia Dome with the Falcons. I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

So tonight my Saints take on a team led by a QB who was selling insurance at this time last year. Which means he'll probably light up the Saints D for 350 yards and 3 scores before descending back into mediocrity next week. :cursing:

If you think I'm cynical, please see Luke McClown's stats for last week vs. the Saints.

The Saints should mop the Georgia Dome with the Falcons. I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.

They should, but these are two teams with a glorified history of not doing things that they should do. For instance, last week. We're bad, but surely not as bad as the Rams led by Gus Frerotte. We should've at least eked that game out. We sure didn't. But yeah, to counter that, Stecker's probably gonna bust out with a career day against our defense, which loves to do that. (See: Samkon Gado vs. Falcons in 2005 season).

All in all, should be a great game, and I will be in attendance since school is out and I don't have an 8 o'clock class to wake up for the next day. :D

They should, but these are two teams with a glorified history of not doing things that they should do. For instance, last week. We're bad, but surely not as bad as the Rams led by Gus Frerotte. We should've at least eked that game out. We sure didn't. But yeah, to counter that, Stecker's probably gonna bust out with a career day against our defense, which loves to do that. (See: Samkon Gado vs. Falcons in 2005 season).

All in all, should be a great game, and I will be in attendance since school is out and I don't have an 8 o'clock class to wake up for the next day. :D

Well, I hope you enjoyed going to the game as much as I enjoyed watching it on TV! Well, except for the inexplicable, ridiculous Vick lovers on the field and in the stands. Sickening. The rest of the country must think Atlanta is a city of idiots.

My prediction was close...called for Redman to have 350 yards and 3 TDs...he threw for 298 and 2 scores. Fortunately Brees was a lot better.

The Saints looked good without Bush. Interesting...so much - maybe too much - of their offense usually revolves around Bush. Maybe this will open Payton's eyes to the idea of using all his weapons instead of trying to spring Reggie on every play.

As for the game - and season for that matter - well, this pic just about says it all for the Falcons. I almost feel sorry for them.

Almost. B)

20071211010300538224000-gyi-648x648.jpg

As for last week's Saints debacle vs. the Bucs...at least somebody in New Orleans has a sense of humor about it:

large_5DECEMBER07NOLA.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

How could Roddy White (I think that is who it was, I do not remember) wear a "Free Mike Vick" shirt? I understand supporting your teammate, but yeah, he like, killed dogs and was the main component in a dogfighting ring. His jail sentence was completely warranted. Clown. There are other ways to voice your support for Vick in this situation, and based on a post-game question answered by Alge Crumpler, I'd say that he supported Vick in a very classy manner.

Ah, so that's Embarrassment #3 on National Television for the Falcons, just this year! Normally there's just one embarrassment that the entire nation gets to see, but because people figured Vick would be electrifying the Georgia Dome, there were 3. Each time it was horrible. That was probably the most embarrassing loss, the Falcons played horribly on both sides of the ball. Basically like a team that was like "O we dunt hab Vick, guyzzz. Letz not run the bal and letz not play defense either!!! Letz show teh world we NEED VICK!!!" <_<

I mean seriously, Koenen puts them IN THE COFFIN, on the 1 yard line, and the defense proceeds to let Brees matriculate the ball down the field, even though everyone in the building knew that the Saints weren't gonna run the ball at all. They just couldn't stop them, and that was probably the easiest 99-yard drive I've ever seen.

Only thing that the Falcons won tonight was a fight in the stands...lol, gotta love this rivalry. We even emulated the days of the Original Aints Bagheads. Classic.

How could Roddy White (I think that is who it was, I do not remember) wear a "Free Mike Vick" shirt? I understand supporting your teammate, but yeah, he like, killed dogs and was the main component in a dogfighting ring. His jail sentence was completely warranted. Clown. There are other ways to voice your support for Vick in this situation, and based on a post-game question answered by Alge Crumpler, I'd say that he supported Vick in a very classy manner.

... you know, reading this quote while seeing the Cleveland Browns "dog" logo on your signature made me laugh....

I saw, I came, I left.

Ah, so that's Embarrassment #3 on National Television for the Falcons, just this year! Normally there's just one embarrassment that the entire nation gets to see, but because people figured Vick would be electrifying the Georgia Dome, there were 3. Each time it was horrible. That was probably the most embarrassing loss, the Falcons played horribly on both sides of the ball. Basically like a team that was like "O we dunt hab Vick, guyzzz. Letz not run the bal and letz not play defense either!!! Letz show teh world we NEED VICK!!!" <_<

I mean seriously, Koenen puts them IN THE COFFIN, on the 1 yard line, and the defense proceeds to let Brees matriculate the ball down the field, even though everyone in the building knew that the Saints weren't gonna run the ball at all. They just couldn't stop them, and that was probably the easiest 99-yard drive I've ever seen.

Only thing that the Falcons won tonight was a fight in the stands...lol, gotta love this rivalry. We even emulated the days of the Original Aints Bagheads. Classic.

To make matters worse, Atlanta likely needs a new coach.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived