Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3179438

Bill Belichick is the AP Coach of the Year. And in other news, Tank is somewhere weeping.

Ah...I love our hypocritical media....

Well, who do you suggest to win the award over a coach who led his team to a 16-0 record???

Mike Sherman. I'd say the Packers' turnaround is equally impressive.

Again...as the media has informed us that even the slightest steroid use (ie cheating) renders you as evil scum that is ineligible for future honors, I would expect them to do likewise with other forms of cheating.

Simply put, Belichick should have been ineligible if the media held true to form. But, unsurprisingly at this point, they didn't.

I thought Mike McCarthy was the Packers head coach

*slaps self* "BAKA"

All those Mikes blend together in Green Bay.

But yeah...Green Bay's coach...if Belichick is properly disqualified for cheating.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read this in Peter King's column. Williams is a class guy.

===

Williams, who was named to the Pro Bowl as a replacement for Sean Taylor, said he will have something special for the Taylor family in Honolulu, and this is what it is: He'll switch from his uniform number, 31, and wear Taylor's number, 21, for the game. A brilliant idea and nice tribute to the memory of a man who's been an inspiration to players and people in and out of the Washington organization.

===

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The 9ers OC will be Mike Martz.

Good lord I hope not

Sorry, homeboy...

Nolan hires Martz as OC

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The 9ers OC will be Mike Martz.

Good lord I hope not

Sorry, homeboy...

Nolan hires Martz as OC

Arrrgh......

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived