Post your school's uniform(s)

patsox

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

untitled-4.jpg

I hate the helmet. There is a serious divide with what each sport uses as the official logo. The official logo is a lot like the kentucky logo with a D instead of the K. Basketball uses that one along with the rest of the school. Football uses that Kansas State logo, and Baseball uses a simple old english D.

untitled-2.jpg

If you see nothing it's because I go to community college, hence no team. If you do see something, consult a doctor immediately.

Depends on where you go, actually. In Kansas almost all of the Community Colleges have football teams that are all aligned in a single conference. Quite a few NFL players, such as Rudi Johnson and Corey Dillon, have spent a couple years in that conference before transferring to D-I schools.

cttdolphins2.png

Penn Hills BIG RED Indians

257625.jpg

257633.jpg

Helmets are a ripoff of FSU and jerseys are, well, plain... everything else is original

Funny thing is, the Football team uses vegas gold, while every other team for the district uses a yellow/orange "Steelers Gold".

oBIgzrL.png

I think patsox should be required to but a * with his Patriots Super Bowl avatar and anything involving the Patriots Super Bowls.

Unoriginal much?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I can't find a pic of my high school's unis, but basically, take the Denver Broncos/Hemi's H.S.' uniforms, and make them blue and white. Disgusting.

For my college, West Chester University:

Zwaan_Bill_turning%20to%20hand%20off.jpg

Here's my high school's hockey uniforms, past and present, actually. The Leafs-esque ones are what we have now. I'm two to the left of the goalie, missing a glove for some reason and wearing throwback Penguins socks.

n31706205_31103262_4357.jpg

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow...1574&idx=36

Sorry, no image code.

Interesting note, the Carthage Redmen are the next in a line of NCAA teams to change their name (now the Red Men or just Red) due to Native American relations. They also removed a feather from the helmet seal, which cost them a heck-a-lotta money to do that for all merchandise and such.

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow...1574&idx=36

Sorry, no image code.

Interesting note, the Carthage Redmen are the next in a line of NCAA teams to change their name (now the Red Men or just Red) due to Native American relations. They also removed a feather from the helmet seal, which cost them a heck-a-lotta money to do that for all merchandise and such.

Nice Carthage. They have contacted me about soccer and baseball. Looks like a pretty nice school.

Huskiescoathangnew.gifminnesota-dna.png

Here is my high school's football uniform. I personally hate them, especially the helmets. Please post your high school/college's uniforms if you want. I will get to posting my soccer uniforms possibly.

Dogs.jpg

Do those helmets say DOA?

Also, did you design them?

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived