The Cleveland Brownies

MattMilone

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the nickname "Brownies". They could use the tagline: "Cleveland Brownies - We're Special"

It works on so many levels.

but fails on more levels.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The Browns helmet is like those of OSU, Army, Navy, and Notre Dame; they look good w/o a logo and shouldn't have one. I've comtemplated this time and time again. And the more I think about it, the more I think just to leave it alone.

The Browns helmet is like those of OSU, Army, Navy, and Notre Dame; they look good w/o a logo and shouldn't have one. I've comtemplated this time and time again. And the more I think about it, the more I think just to leave it alone.

I completely agree with you. I was raised on traditions, and i think those helmets just have a really classic and classy appeal to them, and they don't ever need to be changed.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I completely agree with you. I was raised on traditions, and i think those helmets just have a really classic and classy appeal to them, and they don't ever need to be changed.

Well done gentlemen. I couldn't agree more. I'm normally pretty impatient with rookies but you two are all right. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Archived