Skyline Signatures

jeremyb

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buffalo Skyline with either Ryan Miller from the Sabres or Marshawn Lynch of the Bills.

If you prefer I post some pics, i'll get em later.

Alright I know you have been waiting for this sig FGWB and I just finished it thanks for the pics too, I did use one of them

ryanmiller.jpg

letsgobuffalo.jpg

and this one was easy to finish cause it was so simple

stars.jpg

I would like a Montreal one... with Komisarek on it.

Thanks !

HABS : NEXT BIG THING

higginslz8.png

18 to 25

31 Carey Price --- 73 Michael Ryder

21 Chris Higgins --- 84 Guillaume Latendresse

14 Thomas Plekanec --- 08 Mike Komisarek

46 Andrei Kostystin --- 28 Kyle Chipchura

40 Maxim Lapierre --- 3 Ryan O'Byrne

00 David Fisher --- 24 Sergei Kostystin

84 Corey Locke --- 54 Mikhail Grabovski

hey these are quite impressive... ive got a challenge for you... if you could get a shot of the auburn tigers stadium, like the top of it or whatever... or even better if you could actually get a good skyline from auburn alabama, and then put ronnie brown in the background in a white jersey [i love your use of closeups] and then cadillac williams in a blue jersey running on the right side, with the tiger eyes logo up in the corner... i would be grateful...

i got 3 requests....Roberto Luongo with Vancouver, Miami and Long Island skylines....if you could make them rotate...that would be great..if not ill find someone else that can do that for me

thanks

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

these are so awesome, as im a skyline enthusiast as well. Could you make a few for me when you have the time?

These are my requests in advance (trying to get some new cities up here):

--michael redd and milwaukee

--grady sizemore and cleveland

--aaron rowand and philadelphia

--steve smith and charlotte

thanks in advance, these are great!

FloridaGators1.png

I would appreciate one with Tomas Plekanec of the Montreal Canadiens.

Thx a lot !

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Hey Guys,

Wow I'm absolutely thrilled that everyone loves the sigs. I've been around the board for awhile and this is the first time I've posted my work so that feels good. Also I'm trying to get to everyone request but some of the skylines are harder to find good pics for (Ottawa, San Jose and Green Bay). Also I can't really get the sigs of Kevin Garnett and Tomas Voukon untill I get some good pics of them in there new unis.

Also due to the number of requests I'm getting I'm going to only do one per person till I get got up, which might take awhile cause I go out a fair bit.

Well anyway here are the latest, enjoy.

MinneapolisPerterson.jpg

DeuceMcAllister.jpg

LeeStempniak.jpg

Archived