jeremyb

Skyline Signatures

The stars with the dallas skyline

no player - thanks! these are awesome!!

Buffalo Skyline with either Ryan Miller from the Sabres or Marshawn Lynch of the Bills.

If you prefer I post some pics, i'll get em later.

Alright I know you have been waiting for this sig FGWB and I just finished it thanks for the pics too, I did use one of them

ryanmiller.jpg

letsgobuffalo.jpg

and this one was easy to finish cause it was so simple

stars.jpg

very nice sig idea, can i get an Ovechkin one with the DC skyline? that would be sweet.

hey these are quite impressive... ive got a challenge for you... if you could get a shot of the auburn tigers stadium, like the top of it or whatever... or even better if you could actually get a good skyline from auburn alabama, and then put ronnie brown in the background in a white jersey [i love your use of closeups] and then cadillac williams in a blue jersey running on the right side, with the tiger eyes logo up in the corner... i would be grateful...

i got 3 requests....Roberto Luongo with Vancouver, Miami and Long Island skylines....if you could make them rotate...that would be great..if not ill find someone else that can do that for me

thanks

Brett Favre over Green Bay

Green Bay has a skyline? :P

My request is for Deuce McAllister over New Orleans. Thanks, these are very nicely done.

these are so awesome, as im a skyline enthusiast as well. Could you make a few for me when you have the time?

These are my requests in advance (trying to get some new cities up here):

--michael redd and milwaukee

--grady sizemore and cleveland

--aaron rowand and philadelphia

--steve smith and charlotte

thanks in advance, these are great!

Hey could I get a few if thats ok?

Chris Bosh - Toronto

Wizards Logo- Washington

Henrick Zetterberg-Detroit

They would be appreciated, thanks :)

Could I get a few from ya?

Bonds over SF, but instead of his name have "756*"

Alex Smith over SF

Justin Forsett over UC Berkeley (you could use this for the skyline: Berkeley)

Cheers, mate!

Hey Guys,

Wow I'm absolutely thrilled that everyone loves the sigs. I've been around the board for awhile and this is the first time I've posted my work so that feels good. Also I'm trying to get to everyone request but some of the skylines are harder to find good pics for (Ottawa, San Jose and Green Bay). Also I can't really get the sigs of Kevin Garnett and Tomas Voukon untill I get some good pics of them in there new unis.

Also due to the number of requests I'm getting I'm going to only do one per person till I get got up, which might take awhile cause I go out a fair bit.

Well anyway here are the latest, enjoy.

MinneapolisPerterson.jpg

DeuceMcAllister.jpg

LeeStempniak.jpg