Chicago 2016 Logo Redux

Sodboy13

Yeah...it's a downgrade. They could have at least kept the Sears Tower silhouette.

Huh. The first thing I thought when I saw this was, "Well, at least they kept the Sears Tower shape." It's not as literal in this version, but I still see the square shoulders and tall neck of the Sears Tower.

Then again, the second thing I thought was, "Kind of looks like they're giving the IOC the finger." Which would actually make this more appropriate for a Philadelphia bid.

Ahhh gotta love a reputation. Have you ever actually been to Philly? Im sure its SO much worse here than say, I dunno, New York. Get a life. Id much rather live here around something we like to call civilization than stew in the sticks and marry my cousin down there. Hick

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah...it's a downgrade. They could have at least kept the Sears Tower silhouette.

Huh. The first thing I thought when I saw this was, "Well, at least they kept the Sears Tower shape." It's not as literal in this version, but I still see the square shoulders and tall neck of the Sears Tower.

Then again, the second thing I thought was, "Kind of looks like they're giving the IOC the finger." Which would actually make this more appropriate for a Philadelphia bid.

Ahhh gotta love a reputation. Have you ever actually been to Philly? Im sure its SO much worse here than say, I dunno, New York. Get a life. Id much rather live here around something we like to call civilization than stew in the sticks and marry my cousin down there. Hick

Well if that doesn't put to rest any stereotypes of Philadelphians being confrontational, nothing will.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived