NBA Next Uni or Logo Changes

juggoo

First of all, sorry about my english. I'm a spanish NBA fan who's reading you for a long and I'm expecting some new unis & logos around the league.

According with all I've read the 2007-08 changes will be:

Atlanta Hawks new logo and unis

Charlotte Bobcats new secondary logo and unis

Indiana Pacers new alternate uni (yellow)

New York Knicks new alternate uni (orange)

Some changes in 76ers uniform (i've seen a picture of that and the Pacers new uni someday in there).

San Antonio Spurs new alternate uni (grey)

I want to know if someone have any picture of that, or if you know about any other change.

Thanks for all and congratulations for that great forum of debate and great webpage

PD: If anyone wants to visit, a link to my blog: http://taylorwolves.blogspot.com

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't heard about an orange Knicks uni, but it sounds hideous. What's wrong with the throwbacks they've been using as alts?

If my memory is right this season's new third unis will be the Pacers one, Spurs' and Knicks'

I'm still waiting about the Rockets, Magic and Raptors black alternates and a Grizzlies' one.

I haven't heard about an orange Knicks uni, but it sounds hideous. What's wrong with the throwbacks they've been using as alts?

Im with you I didnt hear anything about a Knicks' alternate either. Only team I know that gettin one is the Pacers.

No more black jerseys per the NBA. Wish they would do that with Blue.

And I aslo have heard nothing of the Knicks or Spurs alts. I do love the silver throwbacks the Spurs wear. That'd be a great alt.

Any 76er that poses with a jersey these days seems to be doing so with the red "Phila" alternate that was introduced last season.

The only place I have seen the 76er uniform tweaks is in video game stills. Does anyone have photographic evidence of the Sixers' uniform changes to their white homes and black roads?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Maybe just a rumour, but I have heard about Knicks' and Spurs' alternate.

So, let's think about what will happen in the next years. Wolves or Blazers are some of the teams likely to have new unis&logo. I'm expecting that specially in my Timberwolves, 'cause we wear the same unis than the Starbury's rookie season and now, without Garnett, it's time for a change.

And, please, don't touch the green and blue colour scheme :mad:

Ok, last season I predicted the hawks would change, and i was correct.

This time, I predict for the 2008/09 season, the following changes.

Timberwolves - Even before Garnett left, they should've changed.

Rockets - An alternate jersey.

Raptors - The primary will change.

Nets - Change of alternate logo, perhaps a new identity.

Just my guesses.

Wow - I'm all for garish and bright colors, but as a lifelong Knicks fan, I can't imagine them in bright orange.

Sounds like something you'd see on a prison team or construction crew.

Sounds fitting for the Knicks... especially now that they have Randolph.

First of all, sorry about my english. I'm a spanish NBA fan who's reading you for a long and I'm expecting some new unis & logos around the league.

According with all I've read the 2007-08 changes will be:

Atlanta Hawks new logo and unis

Charlotte Bobcats new secondary logo and unis

Indiana Pacers new alternate uni (yellow)

New York Knicks new alternate uni (orange)

Some changes in 76ers uniform (i've seen a picture of that and the Pacers new uni someday in there).

San Antonio Spurs new alternate uni (grey)

I want to know if someone have any picture of that, or if you know about any other change.

Thanks for all and congratulations for that great forum of debate and great webpage

I haven't seen Pacers yellow, but I heard it was coming. Hawks, obviously. Spurs grey (actually silver) was only mentioned when somebody else said all NBA teams will be required to have alternates. That was only a rumor, and I cannot see the Spurs having a regular third, but I agree about their SAN ANTONIO throwbacks. They should wear those.

76ers will wear their red alts. from last year, and I think they are removing the gold from their away and home uniforms. Also do they still have the blue alts? If Oregon football can have four sets, the 76ers could too.

Never heard of Knicks in orange. Also haven't heard about a new Bobcats uniform, but they will likely make blue their primary away, if not this year then next.

Just my guesses.

Nets will change identity (everything but name, and maybe even that) when they move to Brooklyn in 2010.

Nets will change identity (everything but name, and maybe even that) when they move to Brooklyn in 2010.

that'll be weird having another NBA team in NY. did they ever confirm they were going to rename the team the "Brooklyn _______?" or were they just planning on pulling a Giants/Jets deal and just have an arena somewhere else (which now that i think about it, doesnt make much sense for a NYC team).

Actually I'm not sure. But the team will relocate to a new arena in New York rather than play in the same one. I'm not positive what the team's first name will be, but it won't be New Jersey. (Although the New York Giants play in New Jersey, but everyone knows that people from New Jersey claim to be from New York and not the other way around. :P )

Not a logo or uniform change, but the Rockets are the latest team to join to the Cavs and Suns in having a color-less baseline and bleached-in 3-point semi circle (except for the team name, of course) on their home floor...

http://www.nba.com/media/rockets/court_redesign.wmv

I really hate this trend an I am extremely disappointed that yet another team has jumped on the two-tone bandwagon. What is the excitement with this ugly, hackneyed style? When will this madness end?

Just my guesses.

What do you mean by "the primary will change?". They just changed the home jeresy to match the away jeresy last season. If anything, they will create an alternate, which I could see a black or silver one. But I think they still have to wait a few years before introducing a new jeresy again, which I remember reading was something like 3 years, at least it is for the NHL.

RaptorsJerseySig.gif

DucksJerseySig-1.gif

DinamoJerseySig.gif

Just my guesses.

What do you mean by "the primary will change?". They just changed the home jeresy to match the away jeresy last season. If anything, they will create an alternate, which I could see a black or silver one. But I think they still have to wait a few years before introducing a new jeresy again, which I remember reading was something like 3 years, at least it is for the NHL.

I think Hoopskid is referring to the Raptors primary logo, not uniform. And I assume it has something to do with dumping Barney for good!

I know it's a prediction, but I'm all for it.

Wade-sig.png

Not a logo or uniform change, but the Rockets are the latest team to join to the Cavs and Suns in having a color-less baseline and bleached-in 3-point semi circle (except for the team name, of course) on their home floor...

http://www.nba.com/media/rockets/court_redesign.wmv

Funny that you mention Cavs and Suns. I believe the order went like this:

1.) Suns

1.) Sonics (interchangably; I think one was before the other, but I forget)

3.) Wizards

4.) Bucks

4.) Raptors

6.) Cavaliers (kind of with the group above, but I think Cavs were last to implement the changes, because they weren't up until right before the season began)

7.) Bobcats (this year: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/ric...ral_070615.jpg)

8.) Rockets

Archived