"Double Jersey Stripe" Sig Series

elliott

1 ILWT 1:

VanGiantsJerseySig.gif

(I couldn't find a pic of the road jersey, so I guessed. If you want it to look different tell me.)

it just needs a lil tweaking...kuz that looks more flames-ish

heres the lines from the shoulders of the 2 jerseys

brule_80866.jpgdownload.jpg

Does this look right?

VanGiantsJerseySig-C15FED.gif

almost...i would take the left side (which is perfect) and make it a mirror image on the right side...then change the red to white....the silver stripe to red...and the white stripe to silver

lol im being picky...sorry

Sorry I thought the shoulders on the white looked like green so I used that.

VanGiantsJerseySig-2.gif

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elliot...great job on these man, was wondering if you could do one for my new hockey team Team Illinois, I have our logo and jersey stripes, feel free to make them look better, for reference the stripes are across the chest like the canadiens red jerseys and the black stripe and the stripe between it and the thick one are the same size...thanks in advance

teamillinois.jpg

Edit

When I look at the logo and striping again...the blue is too light, we use pretty much the same blue the Maple Leafs use, thanks

TeamIllinoisJerseySig.gif

thanks man, but i do prefer the front of the jersey striping the way it is, sorry for being another picky one. thanks alot.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Elliot - can I make a request for a couple - please.

I love these sigs. If or when you have time, please could you do the following; (see logos below)

Kansas Jayhawks

Benedictine Ravens

Raytown South Cardinals

Kansas City Scouts

Kansas City Royals

St. Joe Pony Express

Ray-SouthCardinals_currentlogo.gif

KCScout_2006-1.gif

pony-express-lax-helme.png

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived