"Double Jersey Stripe" Sig Series

elliott

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. These banners are amazing. I just scrolled through the 9 pages and I'm thankful my curiosity brought me here.

Saying that well deserved praise for elliot, I was hoping when you had any free time, if you could create an Edmonton Oilers one. I've been rocking this classic Oiler-Ranford one on this, and others forums for 3 months, and feel it's time for a fresh one.

Thanks in advance bro, and god bless your mad design skills.

OilersJerseySig.gif

I'd like a Jazz one and a Rockies one if possible. I dunno what stripes you could use for the Rockies, maybe, well, ooo thats a hard one. IDK. Oh well take your time on them I am in no rush at all. Thanks!!!

He made a Rocks one on the last page

RockiesJerseySig.gif

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

How about a Georgia Tech version using the "GT" logo (not Buzz or the combined one)? I know it'll be hard for a UGA to do it, but I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

TechJerseySig.gif

Elliot - can I make a request for a couple - please.

I love these sigs. If or when you have time, please could you do the following; (see logos below)

Kansas Jayhawks

Benedictine Ravens

Raytown South Cardinals

Kansas City Scouts

Kansas City Royals

St. Joe Pony Express

Okay, man, you are gonna have to give me these fantasy logos in vector. And show me what the striping looks like. I can do the jayhawks, royals, and scouts though.

Archived