elliott

"Double Jersey Stripe" Sig Series

KCScout76:

ScoutsJerseySig2.gif

Okay, I realize this is not the logo you wanted. But I couldn't find the scouts logo with the background cut out. So I used the 'kc'. If you can find that, I will gladly change it.

Hey these look awesome elliott. Do you have the template that you use for these?? And maybe could you PM me and tell me how you make these, I'm anxious to give them a try.

Do you have illustrator? I don't see any way that these will work in any other program. If you do have Illustrator, I will be happy to email you a template and give you a tutorial. Just leave your email address.

how about an oakland a's one? maybe one with the circle logo and one with the elephant logo? that would be awesome... thanks.

These are really amazing...great work!!

I'd really love a Texas A&M one, thanks.

AandMJerseySig.gif

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Great work!

Is it possible to get a Dolphins with this logo and these stripes? Thanks.

MIA_869.gif

th_duper01.jpg

clayton01.jpg

Well I couldn't find the logo with the background cut out, sorry, and it is a little over my head to vectorize it. Used the modern logo with the striping you wanted.

DolphinsJerseySig.gif

dvmarino@yahoo.ca

I don't have Illustrator yet but I am getting it soon. Thanks for it all elliott.

Okay, I will send it to you.

hey, can I get the template too? very much appreciated, keep up the amazing work!

Email address?

And are you on mac or windows?

Thanks for the info, you will be sent a template+tutorial as soon as I get your email address.

akuma

ManUJerseySig.gif

For your rugby requests, can you find me those logos with the background cut out? They are really complicated to vectorize, so I'd rather not do that.

hey, can I get the template too? very much appreciated, keep up the amazing work!

Email address?

Thanks for the info, you will be sent a template+tutorial as soon as I get your email address.

I knew I forgot something.

rblazina@gmail.com and windows.

thanks!

Email address?

I knew I forgot something.

rblazina@gmail.com and windows.

thanks!

Sent

Very nice work! Could you make me a Denver Broncos one, please?

Here's the logo:

DEN_457.gif

BroncosJerseySig.gif

Toronto FC, Dinamo Zagreb, Toronto Blue Jays, and Croatia National Soccer, if you need images, let me know

Can you find me the croatia soccer logo with background cut out or in vector?