elliott

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jared 222:

RaptorsJerseySig.gif

Patsox:

PatriotsJerseySig.gif

Might be all for tonight, working on the Ohio State one right now. Starting to catch up now. There will probably be a lot more requests tomorrow tho and I have school, so I might fall behind. Keep tuned in though, thanks to everyone for the positive comments and thanks for everyones patience!!! :D

Thanx man , the Raps one is better than i expected , like the black claw for sure ...

Old Capitals that someone wanted:

OldCapitalsJerseySig.gif

nothing short of amazing mate cheers :D

That logo is awful. This just makes me happy that the new one is much better.

Allow me to disagree with you.

The swooping eagle logo is the perfect logo to go in between the hippie 70's wordmark and the newer abstract, vector-happy needle in the ass eagle update, The swooping eagle is the perfect example of the 90's logo, not the islander, not the shark nor the dude pumping oil with a hockey stick can beat it because it is that good. The swooping eagle has a certain fedex arrow thing going on with the hidden "w" that the stars make up, the swooping eagle looked so pissed off back in the 97-98 season that it singlehandedly took the Caps to the Stanley Cup finals. The swooping eagle is the reason Ovey decided to come back after the lock out and play for Washington, the swooping eagle is the Juan Peron of NHL logos and if and when the United States Congress passes a law allowing men to marry professional sports franchise emblems I assure you that there will be a long, long line to propose holy matrimony to the swooping eagle, I'm sure I'll meet most of you in said line. So no, its not awful.

Ok, enough of that.

How about an sdsu sig with this logo and some simple black and red stripes. Or whatever it is their wearing these days.

Thanks!

(I have a link where you can dl it in vector if you want it)

14ilxq9.png

If you have the time, a Seattle Thunderbirds one would be appreciated. Just so I can stick it to all the Winter Hawk fans here. :D

edit: i just realized how hard that would be to vector. n/m

just checkin on the progress of my natives....

...in fact, I have an idea...but seeing as youre bogged down with requests, i doubt youd undertake this idea of mine.

I'm working on it. Your idea is welcome. I am pretty bogged down but still trying to find time for the harder vectorizations.

This ones for cityhockeyfever. Your Wild one is next.

RangersJerseySig.gif

Elliot - thanks for the pittsburgh ones, just a suggestion if you have time. The Pirates, could you do it with the Pirate logo instead of the "P" Logo? If you can't, no worries, i appreciate the ones you have done anyway.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived