Craziest Merchandise You've Ever Seen

ShinyHubCaps

What is the craziest sports team/player merchandise that you have ever seen?

I ask because I recently saw my pick, from multiple websites:

p3960708dt.jpg

$1000 at NBAstore.com .

They also have these on the individual MLB sites, or rather the stores for the individual teams.

What other ones have you? I also think the team color paints at Home Depot is a little strange.

if you look on the NFL online shop, you will see that if you had the disposable income and really wanted to, it is possible to furnish your entire home, yard, and/or office in your favorite team's logo and colors.

Woah, I'd say. Under the "home and office" search for any given team, I get about 30 pages of results (about 275 results on average, 303 for the largest one I saw) including couches and coffee tables resembling helmets.

p3608256reg.jpg

Coffee table, $700

p3069095reg.jpg

Billiard ball set, $240

Even though I am well aware of the real reason behind it, I always found it funny that the Pittsburgh Steelers have a section of their online shop devoted to Terrible Stuff.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Just last week in the Baltimore Sun one of the bedding companies had NFL...mattress sets! The pic showed Ravens, Redskins and Eagles colored and logoed matresses. Why!? You cover it with sheets! I will try to find the add in the recycle box and scan it if I can.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

if you look on the NFL online shop, you will see that if you had the disposable income and really wanted to, it is possible to furnish your entire home, yard, and/or office in your favorite team's logo and colors.

Woah, I'd say. Under the "home and office" search for any given team, I get about 30 pages of results (about 275 results on average, 303 for the largest one I saw) including couches and coffee tables resembling helmets.

p3608256reg.jpg

Coffee table, $700

THAT is awesome....of course nobody in their right mind would/should put that anywhere near their living room.

But its still pretty awesome.

p3069095reg.jpg

Billiard ball set, $240

What an odd combination of teams to display. You'd think they'd show Giants/Cowboys, or Pats/Colts or something.

They were division rivals for decades...not that odd.

Yeah, I remember all those classic Giants-Cards games, when the Giants were winning Super Bowls and the Cardinals...were an NFL franchise as well.

If I had a home theatre and 4000 extra dollars to spare, these are the chairs that me and my guests would be sitting in...

MyTeamChairs.jpg

Once the Canucks one was updated to the new colours, then all four would completely clash with each other.

It'd be tacky as hell, yet beautiful. ^_^

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

When I was in Japan last year, I saw a tampon branded with a cartoon Hideki Matsui :blink:

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

ive seen a raiders thong

I saw a Polish national soccer team thong.

[Draw your own conclusions; I am merely a reporter.]

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived