Rams in blue jerseys, white pants

rams80

No pics, just heard it on the radio call.

0-3 here we come! :cursing:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

do the Rams lose everytime they wear them .

To my knowledge, yes.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Those make them look like cows in a barnyard hopping around on one leg with tomatoes in their mouths.

Mr. Patsox, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

no offense, but when i saw that, all i could think of was billy madison..

TDZiMMB.png

Those make them look like cows in a barnyard hopping around on one leg with tomatoes in their mouths.

Mr. Patsox, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Would you expect anything else from him?

saBS.png

Well, dude's gotta get his forty posts (yes, that's really the count as I type this) in one day somehow. And by somehow, I mean without contributing anything of substance.

Well, dude's gotta get his forty posts (yes, that's really the count as I type this) in one day somehow. And by somehow, I mean without contributing anything of substance.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

If you don't have anything smart to say, don't say anything at all. Now, shut up for once in your life.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Learn to call a football game or go away Scott Linehan. I've never seen so much talent go to such waste.

Ehh...fire Olsen now. And tell Linehan that if the team doesn't finish at 7-9 or at least doesn't start showing a pulse on offense, he's joining Olsen at the end of the year.

While you're at it, fire Shaw and Zygmunt. I'm starting to think the real problem is at their pay grade.

Today, we are all otaku.

No pics, just heard it on the radio call.

0-3 here we come! :cursing:

You mean these pics?

capt.be1426bf0986420e8602633ded3ca156.rams_buccaneers_football_tps112.jpg

capt.dfabcb2bf89342038df75a6303f8fe7a.rams_buccaneers_football_tps114.jpg

Two things here:

First, what is the deal with Stephen Jackson's socks? Guess he and Clinton Portis subscribe to the same theory...leg warmers > real socks.

And second...after seeing these pants, I can't help but wonder what the Rams' gold pants would look like with this same kind of stripe--only reversed out to be white/blue/white...or even gold/blue/gold on these white pants here...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Learn to call a football game or go away Scott Linehan. I've never seen so much talent go to such waste.

Ehh...fire Olsen now. And tell Linehan that if the team doesn't finish at 7-9 or at least doesn't start showing a pulse on offense, he's joining Olsen at the end of the year.

While you're at it, fire Shaw and Zygmunt. I'm starting to think the real problem is at their pay grade.

Dont forget about Jim "We were 6 or 7 plays from winning thegame that didnt look as bad on film " Haslett...

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

By that logic, since you never have any nice-looking concepts, you shouldn't post anything anymore.

Hmmm....I actually like that idea. Try putting it into practice.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Dont forget about Jim "We were 6 or 7 plays from winning thegame that didnt look as bad on film " Haslett...

No, I'm satisfied with Haslett at the moment.

His defense has shown fire and improvement. We're short on personnel due to injuries and suspensions, but defense has been our strength.

Sunday, our offense couldn't establish anything and Tampa Bay finally ran over our defense. But for most of the game, our D gave the Rams O every chance to take control.

No, I'm satisfied with Haslett at the moment.

His defense has shown fire and improvement. We're short on personnel due to injuries and suspensions, but defense has been our strength.

Sunday, our offense couldn't establish anything and Tampa Bay finally ran over our defense. But for most of the game, our D gave the Rams O every chance to take control.

Yep

The defense played well for the first half. They just aren't good enough to cover for the offense's mistakes for an entire game. If I see that stupid 2-step drop pass to the WR standing still ever again, it will be too many.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Archived