Rams in blue jerseys, white pants

rams80

No, I'm satisfied with Haslett at the moment.

His defense has shown fire and improvement. We're short on personnel due to injuries and suspensions, but defense has been our strength.

Sunday, our offense couldn't establish anything and Tampa Bay finally ran over our defense. But for most of the game, our D gave the Rams O every chance to take control.

Yep

The defense played well for the first half. They just aren't good enough to cover for the offense's mistakes for an entire game. If I see that stupid 2-step drop pass to the WR standing still ever again, it will be too many.

Yeah, I figure they simply grew demoralized and tired after they created a fumble, recovered it, and then watched the offense only get a field goal.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• 1 month later...
uh-oh...rams wore the "unlucky" gold pants again today. they are winless in them this season.

god i hate uniform superstitions.

But they held their biggest lead of the season in them! Wear them next week!

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

uh-oh...rams wore the "unlucky" gold pants again today. they are winless in them this season.

god i hate uniform superstitions.

But they held their biggest lead of the season in them! Wear them next week!

at home. against the browns. i think that defeat is more crushing than the typical obliterations they take every week.

it's sad to see such a cool franchise hit with hard times, but i guess every one does. too bad they have no use for mcfadden with the first pick.

Think it might be time to change the colors again.... :P

I'm surprised no superstition has arisen around the Rams - they win a Super Bowl, change their colors, lose a Super Bowl, and struggle.

Back to the old blue and Gold! :D

I'm surprised no superstition has arisen around the Rams - they win a Super Bowl, change their colors, lose a Super Bowl, and struggle.

There are some who want that...although since IIRC the current colors were intended to be unveiled for 1999 and they merely missed the deadline, that shouldn't be a karmic factor.

Today, we are all otaku.

This would be the most amazing thing ever, I have wanted them to do this ever since they lost the Super Bowl.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

They're winless in any pants this year. <_<

So... are you suggesting no pants for the Rams from here on out?

It's not like anybody will see them on tv.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived