Eagles in Throwbacks

SmoothieX

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fugly uniforms + 56 point offensive explosion + blowout home win to get off the schneid in 2007 = the most beautiful uniform in Eagles history. B)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

After watching the highlights on FNIA, I must concur with Keith Olbermann's observation that they're trying to confuse John Kitna.

Also, the 1972 Winnipeg Blue Bombers think this is the ugliest uniform in football.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I dug the helmet. It was OK as a celebration of 75 seasons. It's not a permanent alternate. Stop tearing it apart and just accept it for what it is.

Eagles suck, BTW....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Yep, those Iggles throwbacks are bfugly as hell - but still not nearly as bfugly as the Lions defense was today.

There, fixed it for ya. The Lions D is horrendous, as expected. Kitna broke a franchise and personal record in passing yards, and Roy Williams absolutely lit up the Philly D(granted, they had ONE legit d-back) for over 200 yards. The Lions D was just unable to actually stop Philly, notably whenever they did a playaction to Westbizzle.

But onto the uniforms, I kinda dug em, 'specially the socks. If only the Eagles would've played awful today. *sigh*

Definitely not the greatest throwbacks. And yeah they were pretty damn shiny. Did anyone else have trouble reading the light blue numbers on against the yellow body? I couldn't tell who was who based on the numbers because they were so hard to distinguish.

Archived