Ultimate NCAA Baseball Project

vicfurth

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello again, Patrons of CCSLC. Today I bring you yet another concept. Now, there have been a couple tweaks. Well... Actually only one. I'm going to be using the uniform numbers to commemorate exactly how many of these suckers I've put out. Oy, vey.

So I give you my next creation, the Wright State Raiders...

wrightstateraiders.png

Wright State is the first green/gold team I've done in quite a while (I believe the last one was actually South Florida, a whopping 65 concepts ago). Try as I may have, I couldn't get the full "Wright State" script to look, well, right, so I went all "school-acronym" on y'all.

My favorite out of this set has to be the home. It has that timeless look to it, especially with the W-Paw logo, which I love. The numbers are actually pulled from the Ottawa Senators, which I felt really matched the feel of the script font.

There you have it, folks, #68. I'm thinking of pulling something really sexy for number 69 (insert innuendo-laden joke here, lol).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

how about the mighty UWM panthers?

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

ALABAMA STATE HORNETS!

alabamastatehornets.png

Coupla weird things here. I actually did a gold hat and including the hornet in the script (which is a vague, vague reference to the St. Louis Cardinals).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Just catching up since I've been out sick for a couple of weeks.

Iowa- Great looking set, the only thing I might change is to thicken up the numbers a little to match the siza of the font.

Miami- Not a big fan of the piping, but it fits with their image of different uniform styles they have currently.

Memphis- The one sided piping makes the uniform look unfinished INO.

Liberty- I like this set, I like the flames on the pants.

Tulsa- One of my favorite sets so far, a very well done set.

Missouri- I like the look you did here, not sure about the striping, I'm leaning towards liking it.

Troy- Nice concept, but I'm not a fan of the striping on just the back.

Villanova- I like the concept, but I'm not a huge fan of the powder blue jersey.

Cornell- Nice job, I really like the throwback set.

Wright State- I like the design, although I'm still not sure of the connection between a dog and the name Raiders?

Alabama St.- A very well done concept. I can't find anything I would change.

You are doing a great job of keeping pewople interested in a long thread. Keep up the good work.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Next up... SOUTH ALABAMA JAGUARS!

southalabamajaguars.png

The hard part was balancing red and blue, I think. I took a cue from their main logo and did blue/red tapered piping everywhere, which gives a modern twist to a traditional sleeve piping.

The numbers I took from letter in the script and switched 'em around. I like this one a lot.

Yes, that was concept #70. Whoo!

Just wanted to say that this thread is great. All the original ideas for baseball uniforms that you made, fit perfectly for college level. I think that college uniforms like these could help baseball move a little bit away from the hardcore tradition, and start accepting new and modern looks. For this thread, I thank you sir. With that said, I would like to see Binghamton University, Bucknell, California Riverside, Hawaii, NJIT, and San Jose State. But especially St.Peter's College and South Dakota State.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived