new college 07-08 bball unis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the UNC-Iona game tonight, got a close-up at some details I hadn't noticed before.

1. In addition to the sleeveless t-shirt look, the uniforms have also lost the trim along the bottom of the shorts.

2. UNC's argyle is expanding. They're up from three to four diamonds on the shorts this year. It's a slight improvement, IMO.

3. Not about UNC's new uniforms, but Iona didn't have nameplates for their walkons, but they did for everyone else. It was quite bizarre.

Went to the UNC-Iona game tonight, got a close-up at some details I hadn't noticed before.

1. In addition to the sleeveless t-shirt look, the uniforms have also lost the trim along the bottom of the shorts.

2. UNC's argyle is expanding. They're up from three to four diamonds on the shorts this year. It's a slight improvement, IMO.

3. Not about UNC's new uniforms, but Iona didn't have nameplates for their walkons, but they did for everyone else. It was quite bizarre.

Not having name plates for walk-ons isn't all that rare I don't think. I was a manager at UConn for a year (2005-06) and our walk-ons didn't have their names on their jerseys (at least to my knowledge, could be wrong).

We are one!

• 2 months later...

Archived