new college 07-08 bball unis

KU ended up changing the whole uniform not just the typeset.

OUTS1116.jpg

outs1113cs3.jpg

White Uniforms in Video Game form

Those Kansas jerseys are a disaster. In two (?) years Adidas took that school from one of the best jerseys in college basketball to total crap.

Just for comparison:

giles.jpg

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The U:

medium_miami.jpg

Wow. Not at all a fan of Miami sports, but those are some really nice look uniforms. Some might think the "Canes" on the shorts is silly, but not me. I like it a lot.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The U:

medium_miami.jpg

Wow. Not at all a fan of Miami sports, but those are some really nice look uniforms. Some might think the "Canes" on the shorts is silly, but not me. I like it a lot.

Yeah, not a big fan of what Miami does (new football unis might be their worst set yet) but these are tastefully done. i could, however, do without the 'U' in the corner. now that i'm in law school at miami (but a trojan for life), i guess i have to close my reply with IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U

even money louisville changes this year. every year since pitino has been here, there has been some sort of change made to the uniform, from minor (going from old english L to the L that is used now) to radical (2003-04 to 2004-05 to 2005-06 to 2006-07)

even money louisville changes this year. every year since pitino has been here, there has been some sort of change made to the uniform, from minor (going from old english L to the L that is used now) to radical (2003-04 to 2004-05 to 2005-06 to 2006-07)

And not one of his designs look half as good as a classic, simple Denny Crum-era uni.

KU ended up changing the whole uniform not just the typeset.

OUTS1116.jpg

outs1113cs3.jpg

White Uniforms in Video Game form

Those Kansas jerseys are a disaster. In two (?) years Adidas took that school from one of the best jerseys in college basketball to total crap.

Just for comparison:

giles.jpg

As much as I despise and loathe all things Kansas, those last Nike uniforms they used were great. I actually liked (based on look and not team) the deeper Blue and Red used, and the overall design was just great with the way the colors meshed. Adidas has ruined them. (Astecially anyways.)

It was the University that decided to standardize the colors (in addition to the typeface) for all departments. Adidas had nothing to do with it. In fact, I believe the decision to standardize came before a contract with Adidas had even been signed.

Marquette throwbacks, according to UniWatch.

oldmarq-793420.jpg

Oh my. They should save those for the tournament and blind the competition off the court. It'd be a heck of a secret weapon.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And not one of his designs look half as good as a classic, simple Denny Crum-era uni.

truth

although some of the designs i don't think were as horrible as many had thought. i liked the tri-color rainbow on the back of the shorts. those are my second favorite cardinal unis behind the classic plain look that coach crum used (not counting the ones that they used at the end of his career. never liked those much)

Archived