FREE Coyotes replica jerseys at home opener!

tomhunter8

This is what happens when your team already is a horrible draw, and is an almost-universal pick to finish dead-last in the league.

Definitely a step below the "Premier" replicas (no lace-up neck, NHL logo, or jock tag - wait, that's an upgrade!), but the crest appears to be twill, and it's got the shoulder patch, too. I just wonder if the back is plastered with an unsightly screened Jobing.com logo.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I heard that Winnipeg was looking for a hockey team.

Bring back the Jets!!!!!!!

NO.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Jesus, enough about the Jets already. Every time Phoenix is brought up, we have to hear about Winnipeg. Team contraction will happen before a team goes back to Winnipeg. Let it go.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Jesus, enough about the Jets already. Every time Phoenix is brought up, we have to hear about Winnipeg. Team contraction will happen before a team goes back to Winnipeg. Let it go.

I was being sarcastic, I guess I forgot this :P

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

And once again, A team in a failing market goes right out there and proves that the NHL needs to get out of these non-traditional hockey markets.

Seriously, I'm not all about "move to Hamilton" or "go back to Winnipeg" I just want to see the NHL admit when something's not working and move on.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived