Fantasy hockey concept

Brass

Actually, I was in a fantasy hockey league for a while and my team name was the Boston Irish. I was the first to design a logo and a jersey for my team. I didn't really nkow which colors beside orange and green would express the Irishness.
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I love the design but I would darken the green and orange a little bit.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

My Irish part is syaing Oh ya what do u wanna make of it.

My Itailian Side is saying you tell him.

And my frosted side is saying, "...  oh never mind...

Hey if you want to express a nationality--you have to go with certain colours--whetehr they're your favorites or not.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I don't think you do need to use certain colors.  Hell, look at the most successful 'Irish' nickname yet.  Notre Dame uses Blue and Gold with Green making an occassional alternate appearance.

I realize Notre Dame's usage of Blue and Gold is for a different reason, and that Fighting Irish wasn't even their origional name... but still... They're a good case that you don't NEED to use certain colors.

However, I will say that it does help.

IUe6Hvh.png

My Irish part says "Go wear purple and drink wine you fruity pasta-loving freak"

And my German part is saying "Let's invade and beat the :censored: outta everyone"...

wait.... maybe that's not such a good balance...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

My Irish part says "Go wear purple and drink wine you fruity pasta-loving freak"

And my German part is saying "Let's invade and beat the :censored: outta everyone"...

Better watch out Im part German too, as well as part English (yes I am a complete mutt)

So I can start a World War with myself

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Better watch out Im part German too, as well as part English (yes I am a complete mutt)

So I can start a World War with myself

And your American part can come and join the fighting after a couple of years!!!! :P  :laugh:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Not bad, but if you want it to be the real Irish you would have it Green and Gold like the Irish National Erin Go Braugh Flag.

In fairness I have never seen an Irish flag were the 'gold'

doesn't look orange!!!!

Good work with this, not sure it would see the NHL light of day, but it looks okay

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I've got German, Italian, English, Yugoslavian, maybe Checkoslovakian, and definatley American...watch out...

You could even switch sies on yourself!

I'm sticking with my frosted side.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived