Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Fantasy hockey concept

Ah! Orange and green... who put you up to this????

Other than that, a decent design.

Actually, I was in a fantasy hockey league for a while and my team name was the Boston Irish. I was the first to design a logo and a jersey for my team. I didn't really nkow which colors beside orange and green would express the Irishness.

Not bad, but if you want it to be the real Irish you would have it Green and Gold like the Irish National Erin Go Braugh Flag.

My Irish part is syaing Oh ya what do u wanna make of it.

My Itailian Side is saying you tell him.

And my frosted side is saying, "...  oh never mind...

Hey if you want to express a nationality--you have to go with certain colours--whetehr they're your favorites or not.

I don't think you do need to use certain colors.  Hell, look at the most successful 'Irish' nickname yet.  Notre Dame uses Blue and Gold with Green making an occassional alternate appearance.

I realize Notre Dame's usage of Blue and Gold is for a different reason, and that Fighting Irish wasn't even their origional name... but still... They're a good case that you don't NEED to use certain colors.

However, I will say that it does help.

My Irish part says "Go wear purple and drink wine you fruity pasta-loving freak"

And my German part is saying "Let's invade and beat the :censored: outta everyone"...

wait.... maybe that's not such a good balance...

My Irish part says "Go wear purple and drink wine you fruity pasta-loving freak"

And my German part is saying "Let's invade and beat the :censored: outta everyone"...

Better watch out Im part German too, as well as part English (yes I am a complete mutt)

So I can start a World War with myself

Better watch out Im part German too, as well as part English (yes I am a complete mutt)

So I can start a World War with myself

And your American part can come and join the fighting after a couple of years!!!! :P  :laugh:

Not bad, but if you want it to be the real Irish you would have it Green and Gold like the Irish National Erin Go Braugh Flag.

In fairness I have never seen an Irish flag were the 'gold'

doesn't look orange!!!!

Good work with this, not sure it would see the NHL light of day, but it looks okay

I've got German, Italian, English, Yugoslavian, maybe Checkoslovakian, and definatley American...watch out...

I've got German, Italian, English, Yugoslavian, maybe Checkoslovakian, and definatley American...watch out...

You could even switch sies on yourself!

I'm sticking with my frosted side.