Death pool 2004

NJTank

For the record, Ketih Richards is very well preserved until the end of time due to heavy drug use, and Dick Clark couldn't die even if decapitated, dismembered, and disembowled. His head will live on forever!!!

After a nuclear war, the only thigs remaining will be cockraches, flesh-eating zombies, and Keith Richards.

Dammit. I was hoping for Denise Richards...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Bob Dole

Al Davis

Kirk Douglas

George HW Bush

Dick Cheney (how about that to shake up the election!!)

I wnet for a few long shots!! But hey I am not gambling with money, just other peoples lives so what do I care!!!

Dont be shocked if health issues for Cheney to step down and Rudy Guilani to become the VP.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Bob Dole

Al Davis

Kirk Douglas

George HW Bush

Dick Cheney (how about that to shake up the election!!)

I wnet for a few long shots!! But hey I am not gambling with money, just other peoples lives so what do I care!!!

Dont be shocked if health issues for Cheney to step down and Rudy Guilani to become the VP.

You mean become VP nominee!!! John Edwards will be VP when John Kerry becomes President!!! Actually I don't see Cheney leaving the ticket, he is too important to the Bush White House, and dodgy heart or no dodgy heart, Bush has kinda vowed to stand by him.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

ill go with some popular picks

1.Saddam Hussien

2.Ronald Reagan

3.John Paul II

4.how about Joan Rivers?

5.How about this for a curveball? John Stamos(i have no idea why i picked him but hey!)

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

The T.B. Bucs & their attitude

TBs Kevin Johnson (not my brother by the same name)

Hip-Hop music

Brittany "Suqubus" Spears

Fanhome Website

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

sooo.. by the end of the year whoever has the most right should feel.... happy?...

is there a real winner in this game, if i chose someone to die and they did i would feel bad, like it was my fault.

unless i make my list and 'aide the process'  then it rally would be my fault. muahahahaha.  ???

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived