2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HAHA my bad, I guess I wasn't all that focused at that part.

Another reason I don't like the Habs.

I was wondering why you were defending the Habs, lol. :P

closet habs fan? :P

To be honest with you, I have nothing but respect for that organization. I love the management, love their former teams, and I actually don't mind a few of the players on the team now like Kovalev and uh I really respect Carey Price and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be one of the best goalies of the NHL in the future.

With that being said the most prominent reason why I root against them, is their fans. I've had nothing but bad experiences with Habs fans.

A few years ago I was wearing my Sens t-shirt around, and some guys on skateboards wearing Habs jerseys (it was playoff time) they stopped and started to insult me and such I kept walking, then they trpped me and beat me up using their skateboards :P

And at Sens games I've had a beer bottle nearly hit me in the head because I stood up for a goal, and I've had beer poured on me when the Habs would score.

Not to mention countless times of being ridiculously arrogant and cocky.

I know there are good Habs fans out there in terms of the way they act but I've never met a humble Habs fan.

But I enjoyed tonight's game TREMENDOUSLY.

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole.

Ole, Ole.

Aurevoir.

Hi, how are you?

And good riddance. :P

Next up - most likely: The Battle of Pennsylvania

canadiens%20pas.JPG

:D

uh... i don't quite get that dark red blob... is that a broken maple leaf?

So anyways, the only professional Canadian hockey teams left playing: The Toronto Marlies and the Victoria Salmon Kings

I saw, I came, I left.

15 years and counting for Canada, its amazing to think Sidney Crosby is probably too young to remember a Canadian team winning the Stanley Cup.

Why just Crosby? He's not the only young Canadian in the playoffs.

untitled-6.jpg

Well that will probably do it. It's been a good run, but Biron was too good this series. Good Luck to Philly next round.

Although the Habs are out, I'm happy with what they've accomplished this year. The love for hockey over here is overwhelming and I had a blast watching them. I'm looking forward to the rest of the playoffs. Go Penguins, Go Sharks!!

15 years and counting for Canada, its amazing to think Sidney Crosby is probably too young to remember a Canadian team winning the Stanley Cup.

Why just Crosby? He's not the only young Canadian in the playoffs.

Was he supposed to name every young player in the league? He was just making a simple comment.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

He would've been 6.

I remember the Flyers losing to the Red Wings in 1998 and the Avalanche beating the Panthers in 1996 ... I would have been 4 and 6.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Man, I was hoping for a Philadelphia Eastern final. I love inter state or province rivalries. Now if Pittsburgh can just put New York out of their misery...

And I'm so glad Montreal is out, I won't have to hear about Carey "The Second Coming of Dryden/Roy" Price at work anymore. Whoopie!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived