Sign in to follow this  
Nick 1733

Official MLB Playoff Thread

This is where I'm glad my team is never in the postseason. I'd be :censored:ting myself right now.

How many Indians/Sox fans out there wearing diapers right now?

edit-and Lugo drops it, Lofton at second. BTW I recommend Huggies.

Lugo sucks. What more can be said about the man? If he doesn't run into an out at second we may have had another run in this game.

If we get out of this jam... I got Papelbon for two and then Beckett until his arm falls off if needed.

Wow what was Skinner thinking.

That will be the run that costs them a trip to the World Series.

The goings on in this game have been insane. Lugo drops the ball... and then sharply hit down the line and the guy holds Lofton?! What the :censored: was he thinking? I hate the postseason. Then again, I absolutely love the postseason. My fingernails, though, are gone.

Like I said... Papelbon and then Beckett until his arm falls off.

Wow the Cleveland after it looked like they were going to tie the game has just melted down.

The legend of Dustin Pedroia begins! 5-2 Red Sox!!!

Did he really just hit into a double play?

It seemed like it was inevitable after he held Lofton at third.

They took a play from Boston's playbook on that double play. Terrible third-base-coaching has been another Boston specialty the last few years... not as much this year.

edit: Okajima BACK out for the 8th?! Tito never ceases to amaze me sometimes with these ridiculous moves he makes. In comes Papelbon, who's never record a six out save. Have Beckett warming just in case.

How about Dustin Pedroia...he does it AGAIN!

Rockies - Red Sox in the finals...

No Because he was rooting for the Indians before he rooted for the Red Sox

All the Red Sox fans can stop bemoaning...it's 11-2.

Never!

Well they just won the World Series, becuase there is no way in hell the Rockies beat them. I will root for Colorado but they don't have a snowballs chance.

This is crazy!! A nail-biter...gone wild!! Indians had their chances in this game. Boston was able to get the clutch hits. .. and then some. It's odd... I don't feel as sick to my stomach as I thought I would.

I'll be pulling for the Rockies. Not necessarily because the Sox beat the Tribe. Boston just won it a few years ago, so I'd like to see a new team win.

Well they just won the World Series, becuase there is no way in hell the Rockies beat them. I will root for Colorado but they don't have a snowballs chance.

The Rockies have every chance in the world. They beat the Red Sox in Fenway in the middle of the season, BEFORE they got really good. I know people say interleague play doesn't mean anything, but in this case it's different. The ONLY reason the Rockies have just 90 wins is because it took them a few months to start playing as a team, and start playing well.

I'm calling it, Rockies in 5!